Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DISCUSSION] War Inc and ISS Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please stop whining and slandering my name I have it I just don't want to give it to anyone and I gave him exactly what was on the SVN my proof that I have access

I07sMF - [DISCUSSION] War Inc and ISS Source - RaGEZONE Forums

so duck all of you I am done with you guys I'm going to sell all of my access and then never come back to this thread or form again I'm tired of people slandering my name and that email isn't even mine

This guy lie so much! Hi dont have v3 just want to make some money with the lies..... thinking guys first 2000 dollar after only 1400 then 600 wtf is this guy?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Harro
Reaction score
I believe that Vusion got the source from Domo??

Don't think so? if your talking about like general warz source b4 ragezone got it don't think so if your talking about infestation then no idea really still unsure if he really has source as that image shows colorado with maybe a higher grade of quality but could just be the way it was taken, and terrain3 can be faked like shown above.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think hack infestation again is not a very easy job but is not impossible, i think insfestation backup server is not linked to the forum/site anymore, to find the files directory is just search and search on the web then you will be able to inject/bypass the site.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Also, domo, I suggest to you that you shouldn't sell the src to Poster13 because he would publish it in here.

Enviado de meu GT-I9000B usando Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
JonnyTruant what its wrong with you man you ,you sound like a crazy if he will sell it let him , or are you planning to get it alonnnnne , its a crappy game full with hackers even you u can't code nothing just leeching from other like other do so please stop .​
[h=3][/h]

Master Summoner
Reaction score
JonnyTruant what its wrong with you man you ,you sound like a crazy if he will sell it let him , or are you planning to get it alonnnnne , its a crappy game full with hackers even you u can't code nothing just leeching from other like other do so please stop .​
[h=3][/h]

Pfft. Did I ever leech some other people's work on RaGEZone without crediting the authors?

Yeah, I know how to code but not that much. At least I know how to code, and not like that Rangel that he once asked me on skype for some help adding slot cooldown but I realised it was aomsin's work.

Enviado de meu GT-I9000B usando Tapatalk

Nobody
Reaction score
i think nobody got the new source of infestation.
Now I see someone who has no illusions......

I read and reread all here.... Domo was the first to have the source he created the "Rise of Infected" our how many know "WarZ Emulator" I played there a long time and then they closed many developers tried to contact him I think many ask for proof without knowing something....
If it is the last source I think it would not be necessary to provide for 1 reason:

Most people unknowingly be coming here begging for help and paying for help..... look for you guys..... soon you have done what the original took one year to make!!! why stop working on things innovative labor saving? To have the same problems of the original?
I think a lot server "pirate" is much more than the original itself I play on some servers here and in the original and has some guarantee that here is much better than the original you should think about doing 1 thing for each server that are always arguing with each other, exchange information, make friends and not enemies you have this rivalry between servers while you forget that those who have to lose out is the Hammerpoint and not you because this is a community and not just a place to stay to fight child......

I have been selfish to want to credit all and I admit that I was wrong, I think you should do something TOGETHER better than the original ....

PS: Sry bad english :c I'm on work so i need be fast :p

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Now I see someone who has no illusions......

I read and reread all here.... Domo was the first to have the source he created the "Rise of Infected" our how many know "WarZ Emulator" I played there a long time and then they closed many developers tried to contact him I think many ask for proof without knowing something....
If it is the last source I think it would not be necessary to provide for 1 reason:

Most people unknowingly be coming here begging for help and paying for help..... look for you guys..... soon you have done what the original took one year to make!!! why stop working on things innovative labor saving? To have the same problems of the original?
I think a lot server "pirate" is much more than the original itself I play on some servers here and in the original and has some guarantee that here is much better than the original you should think about doing 1 thing for each server that are always arguing with each other, exchange information, make friends and not enemies you have this rivalry between servers while you forget that those who have to lose out is the Hammerpoint and not you because this is a community and not just a place to stay to fight child......

I have been selfish to want to credit all and I admit that I was wrong, I think you should do something TOGETHER better than the original ....

PS: Sry bad english :c I'm on work so i need be fast :p

Yeah.. I would share something BUT someone called Poster13 is known as a leecher/leaker. The guy thinks that he is getting something by leeching something that could help your server. Now, Poster13, what DO YOU get? Because I've seen many losses here, and they were mainly(?) because of you.

Oh well. But yeah Domo has the source. Maybe his source was from may-june?

Reaction score
Yeah.. I would share something BUT someone called Poster13 is known as a leecher/leaker. The guy thinks that he is getting something by leeching something that could help your server. Now, Poster13, what DO YOU get? Because I've seen many losses here, and they were mainly(?) because of you.

Oh well. But yeah Domo has the source. Maybe his source was from may-june?

Man) You not want? what you tell) I am have 2 skypes account (Domo)
And I am sended for domo my money) = Domo added me for Ignore list)
p/s sorry my Eng

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same i have payed for the new Source and now the dont answer in skype and in ragezone.

Nobody
Reaction score
I just think that instead of focusing on Domo should work harder on what they know and have I see many here talking about wanting the source but nobody thinks to organize and analyze how it was stolen the first source..... if you know what I mean :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back