Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] WarZ Alpha Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
Skillfreak here.

Some guys maybe know me from DoomMMO or any other emulators. I just wanted to ask you if you think is it good when I am gonna make a new Alpha Emulator just like the old WarZ?
I would make it a little bit like DoomMMO.
I am not gonna add PvP Maps im just gonna stay on the old WarZ (Colorado V1).
Tell me your opinion about my idea.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: WarZ Alpha Emulator

Not many emulators use older sources anymore, but what will separate your emulator from the others? will you have any custom features?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

For first im just trying to set everything up like WarZ was. After release im gonna start with all features.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

have it a try,

like good alpha ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i think alpha it's old. nothing interesting...anyway you can try and made something old via new features, gl with server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's possible, if you guys remember AlphaMMO ? 80 guys in 4 days
Let's trying

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Are u going to add the TP Crosshair ?? if yes it sucks cus u need 0 skill to fire in tp and its not Alpha

Reactions: Jae
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good luck.

Ive seen a lot of alpha emulators come but as fast as they come they also go. The old source has a lot of bugs and missing features. To add all of that in first place would take you quite some time. Plus on that the only way ur gonna get it popular is with atleast some custom features.

I wish you good luck and I hope to see the emulator online soon! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Alpha emulator is not really a good idea. As Svena said: "a lot of alpha emulators come but as fast as they come they also go". Its mostly bcuz of cheaters or lack of players. You should do it like Doom MMO was, colorado focused, maybe 1 pvp map at most. Its all about good source (the same that Doom MMO had).
P.S gimme any contact to you please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Alpha emulator is not really a good idea. As Svena said: "a lot of alpha emulators come but as fast as they come they also go". Its mostly bcuz of cheaters or lack of players. You should do it like Doom MMO was, colorado focused, maybe 1 pvp map at most. Its all about good source (the same that Doom MMO had).
P.S gimme any contact to you please

This +1

I think u would have more success with an DoomMMO like Emulator (V2) rare Snipers and so on, cuz the Alpha source is crappy as Svena already said.

I would try ur Emulator anyways.

Hope to see it online. Good Luck

Reaction score

if you get the right setup with alpha its nice maybe just add unload and stack clip and a good anti cheat but its trying to get the player base and a lot of the players now days just want all new features there dont seem to be a lot of the alpha style gamers about anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's possible, if you guys remember AlphaMMO ? 80 guys in 4 days
Let's trying
Yep ^^
But that just happens because i was the programmer..
The most of guys who have tried old codes doesn't know how c++ works.. And they didn't play warz alpha.
So, no sucess at all.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
Skillfreak here.

Some guys maybe know me from DoomMMO or any other emulators. I just wanted to ask you if you think is it good when I am gonna make a new Alpha Emulator just like the old WarZ?
I would make it a little bit like DoomMMO.
I am not gonna add PvP Maps im just gonna stay on the old WarZ (Colorado V1).
Tell me your opinion about my idea.

Sounds good , iv it stays like pure alpha , like rareloot , nice awesome atmosphere , zombies in mass , ill defently test it out !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Am I the only one that finds these current "alpha" servers annoying? In my opinion, (ive been in this section forever) servers are not alpha with these "new maps" that werent in alpha, and features like case opening etc are not alpha.

They should have

- No guns in market
- Original leaked source (Vusion)
At least these. I mean if you want to add poop go ahead, maybe make a new listing of server called [Hybrid] or something

Idk just my opinion

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Am I the only one that finds these current "alpha" servers annoying? In my opinion, (ive been in this section forever) servers are not alpha with these "new maps" that werent in alpha, and features like case opening etc are not alpha.

They should have

- No guns in market
At least these. I mean if you want to add poop go ahead, maybe make a new listing of server called [Hybrid] or something

Idk just my opinion

u are not the Only one but noone Cares about our Opinion i said it several times

Reactions: Jae
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

They should have

- No guns in market

Idk just my opinion

I Like ur Opinion . I really hate the Market in all the Emu´s too ! The Loot should be really rare like alpha .

Reaction score
Downloading the Vusion src now and going for pure Alpha Server. Lets see how much ppl want it. D:

Need a few days to hunt for crucial Bugs, who wants to help find them leave me a msg.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
People dont want pure alpha emulator cuz they have to loot, run to the safezone etc. They are used to the current playstyle (logging with loot, lockboxes etc.) Thats why owners of "alpha" emu are adding this poop. To attract players, otherwise noone will Play It.

Downloading the Vusion src now and going for pure Alpha Server. Lets see how much ppl want it. D:

Need a few days to hunt for crucial Bugs, who wants to help find them leave me a msg.

I would rather see your emu with warzthv2 Source Or so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back