Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] WarZ edit or original WarZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Saw this game called 'Rise of The Badlands' on a stream today. Don't know whether it's legit, since it looks like War Z with some tweaks. The launcher is even the same.

Maybe Sergey has sold rights to the engine, or this is the War Z devs making another game under yet another shell company.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Is this a War Z edit or the devs trying to scam everyone again?

its look like a modern war inc
same payment method

Reaction score
I do not think 'Rise of The Badlands' is an official game, with documentation, etc. It is only +1 modified server.
An official company always discloses your game, I never saw any disclosure of this game. The game does not have a website, only a disorganized forum (like others amateur servers).

Reaction score
Looks like Scammerpoint behind it, yea. There are tons of "WarZ" Assets to see on this few screenshots here;

Edit; Anyway, has any1 tried to unpack that Client yet? :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just me or does this mask look familiar

sagor - [Discussion] WarZ edit or original WarZ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
What to expect from that Clown who hired on by scammerpoint? Are u so naive and think he tells ya "hell yea buddy, congrats u found our second scam company"?

Reaction score
Thats SurvivalMMO the one that i said about long time ago when it was under developing even the assets folder is G3_XXX and its same ISS developers even the artists the differences between ISS and SurvivalMmo are Obj_NetworkBuilding which is the base building , new DX shaders , new crap scaleform and flash shits again and some more shits ! i dont know why i have the feeling that this UI shits modified from warinc flas lol because its actually almost close xD and the game is almost full PVP i would go to BF4 ! for that, but mates wtf ? they cant protect or secure their old game its had been hacked almost 4 times (3 times they didn't write anything to the community.) xD and they did a new game lmfao, Russian logic or money hunger ? give me reason xD seriously we have been fixing their crap since 2012 enough crabs(craps*) and give us shrimps :D

sagor - [Discussion] WarZ edit or original WarZ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Just a few objects :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Omg now I know what this is.

Anybody noticed Shooter MMO in the levels folder of Studio SurvivalMMO?

This IS ShooterMMO...

In the Levels Folder there is: SMMO_FrontEnd

EDIT:

They.. they.. HAHAHA XDDDD THEYYY XD!!!!!!!!

NOW WAY :') XDDDD HAHA

Yes.. They did it.. XD and it's... Hammerpoint! What a surprise.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back