Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Wild West Online - ArtemisKnives, SergeyTitov???

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
mfIyIfc - [Discussion] Wild West Online - ArtemisKnives, SergeyTitov??? - RaGEZONE Forums

Well I heard sergey titov's hearsay in the participation of this game, but they said sergey titov's participation in this game is not true, what made me a little suspicious is that the animation and engine of this game looks like games like: Last Man, ShatteredSkies. .. developed by artemisknives what do you guys think ??

video gameplay

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
they also have some models of this game inside their shattered data

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, this guy already made a video about it like 2 months ago:

These guys are insane, they are hopping onto different game every few months, it's crazy. Maybe Badlands game is abandoned already?
Sometimes i feel like Sergey made a bet - who makes more game per year.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well that gonna be interesting xd
Well graphism of that game, shadow and models look so much better compare to ISS, AfterMath and SS. They improve a lot their engine and HDR shadow change all :D

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Well graphism of that game, shadow and models look so much better compare to ISS, AfterMath and SS. They improve a lot their engine and HDR shadow change all :D

PBR magic

believe me that if warz would be workin on a DX11, and someone would sit a bit to improve all materials to work within a PBR texture format, it would look MUCH MUCH MUCH different

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score

Sergey Titov isn't involved. The game is published by Dj2 Entertainment, which involves some really awesome people, including Dan Jevons of "The Darkness" and "Hawken" fame.

I am actually looking forward to this because it'll be a game that uses Free Reign Entertainment's engine and is made by an external studio. It's not a /bad/ engine with all the tweaks made to it. Of course there will be similar assets to Shattered Skies; even Unreal comes with pre-made assets now a days.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
download links:

PwvehBs - [Discussion] Wild West Online - ArtemisKnives, SergeyTitov??? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This can be found in their game files. Quite fun to see.
RpFLCVd - [Discussion] Wild West Online - ArtemisKnives, SergeyTitov??? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Inb4 SS: Rise of the Badlans CoD Battlefield Standing War Badlands being shut down due to lack of updates... Its gonna happen for sure.

Back