Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[General] Why we are doing this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello boys and ladies.

I want to write about a topic. Everyone knows it and many hate it. I'm speaking about the work of others.

No one blames you just because you used a tutorial or release how to add something really cool into your personal WarZ Emulator. But Jesus, please give credits to them. They are releasing stuff, too make you happy. They are doing this for FREE. This is at least a credit worth. For example I saw many many Emulator using Codex's source and no one gave credits to him. He made this (yeah I know it's orginally by Hammerpoint, but he implemented so many things) and the server owners are not giving credits. They are always saying "we are a professional dev team" and something like "we developed the source".
Just be fair to the others. Be honest to yourself. No coderking has fallen from heaven. We all must learn, have to thing.

It's not my target to flame anyone, I just wanted to say that.
Peace Out my friends.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Well someone who agrees with the minority here..

sadly all these people will piss on what you wrote and will continue with what the did before and will never stop

thats why even i decided to stop doing stuff for ragezone .. weapons / gear / meshes... it is pointless since faggots ( sorry but i am pissed here ) will still claim your work..

thats really the main reason i decided to stop recording anything.. ( well excluding raid on my youtube by sergey cuz someone was stupid enough to put a link of a video on shattered skies forums - thank you idiot -.- )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
of course. I can understand the server owners. They want to be something special, in the kind of "look what we can do, we are different". But thats not the right way to claim the work of someone else and say "LOOK WHAT I HAVE DONE!". And if you are posting something like that, they feel pissed about that.. I dont understand this community...

Anyway. At least one who agree with me.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
AjD3L85 - [General] Why we are doing this? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Totally agree!

Well someone who agrees with the minority here..

sadly all these people will piss on what you wrote and will continue with what the did before and will never stop

thats why even i decided to stop doing stuff for ragezone .. weapons / gear / meshes... it is pointless since faggots ( sorry but i am pissed here ) will still claim your work..

thats really the main reason i decided to stop recording anything.. ( well excluding raid on my youtube by sergey cuz someone was stupid enough to put a link of a video on shattered skies forums - thank you idiot -.- )
Same, that's why I stopped to release my things.

Reaction score
Many of these people are here to copy> paste, do not even want to read the rules imagine using credits.
I always keep the credits.

cool his critique with these guys who want to show everyone they are the propiedades.
perhaps this is why some have rabies.

there is a group on Facebook where the guy is taking all codex videos and ragezone the users photos and publishing to say that he hath done, so his group with many liked and compartihamentos, I do not speak the name not to insult.
but unfortunately the guy is Germany.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Draw weapon to the right side of a zombie

Credits for you help me out!

when you share your work/idea to public. it means that you will gave some credits or debases or stolen by someone with nothing fallback at all. that's the fact of life. do you understand?

but, plz don't stop to share your great work. you'll get some great advises to help you become a perfect man!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Recently, i have spent the past day in the wild discovering, researching, and analyzing the creatures called the homosapicopy (Copy And Paster). They are quite different from us. One of their main instinctive traits are the urge to copy code from ragezone and claim it as there own, use the codexpo src and say its theirs, and use quicksbms to steal weapons and mapa from survivalmmo (mostly every cap emu does). Have a shotty username and under 10 posta is a MUST.

I have also discovered a cure for this. Even though they are a sub breed of humans, they can be converted back to a normal homosapien. These are the following cures. (Medicine and physical surgical procedures will NOT i repeat NOT work)

- Use releases and tutorials respectively. (Gives credits, does not use every release available.)
- Must do SOME work on your own. Using a few releases, and using codexsrc isnt terrible if you have put atleast some new noticeable changes or new things (your OWN)
- Works with effort on one of the following: Flash, Max, c++ or things in Bin/Data
- You must NOT steal ANYTHING from other emulators unless you have permission. Even 1 stolwn thing makes you look like a leecher.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Unfortunately if you've been around here long enough. You understand giving credit doesn't mean two poop to anyone.

If you really want to fix it. You have a emulated reviewer for ragezone. Anything posted under ragezone must be approved then water mark any community released files.

^ just idea.

Back