MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    C:/inetpubLocation
    165Posts

sad [General] Why we are doing this?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello boys and ladies.

I want to write about a topic. Everyone knows it and many hate it. I'm speaking about the work of others.

No one blames you just because you used a tutorial or release how to add something really cool into your personal WarZ Emulator. But Jesus, please give credits to them. They are releasing stuff, too make you happy. They are doing this for FREE. This is at least a credit worth. For example I saw many many Emulator using Codex's source and no one gave credits to him. He made this (yeah I know it's orginally by Hammerpoint, but he implemented so many things) and the server owners are not giving credits. They are always saying "we are a professional dev team" and something like "we developed the source".
    Just be fair to the others. Be honest to yourself. No coderking has fallen from heaven. We all must learn, have to thing.

It's not my target to flame anyone, I just wanted to say that.
    Peace Out my friends.

MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    130Posts

Re: [General] Why we are doing this?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f789/devel...hoolz-1115632/

We did give credits to people & company that has stuff ingame . It's also quite a decent way to dont f**k yourself up with trouble :)
    Generally people just take it and name it theirs, this happens on loads of websites and not just code / assets whatever.
    Last edited by balazs12; 04-10-16 at 06:47 PM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    165Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balazs12 View Post
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f789/devel...hoolz-1115632/

We did give credits to people & company that has stuff ingame . It's also quite a decent way to dont f**k yourself up with trouble :)
    Generally people just take it and name it theirs for theirs, this happens on loads of website and not just code / assets whatever.
    I don't wanted to attack you. Sorry.

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    481Posts

Well someone who agrees with the minority here..

sadly all these people will piss on what you wrote and will continue with what the did before and will never stop

thats why even i decided to stop doing stuff for ragezone .. weapons / gear / meshes... it is pointless since faggots ( sorry but i am pissed here ) will still claim your work..

thats really the main reason i decided to stop recording anything.. ( well excluding raid on my youtube by sergey cuz someone was stupid enough to put a link of a video on shattered skies forums - thank you idiot -.- )
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

You cannot get rid of me THAT easly

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    165Posts

of course. I can understand the server owners. They want to be something special, in the kind of "look what we can do, we are different". But thats not the right way to claim the work of someone else and say "LOOK WHAT I HAVE DONE!". And if you are posting something like that, they feel pissed about that.. I dont understand this community...

Anyway. At least one who agree with me.

DeveloperRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    646Posts

Bow down before the one you serve; you're going to get what you deserve.

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    481Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SecretsOThePast View Post
    long picture and i don't wanted make a long quote soo i just replace it with that useless sentence.

This is soo true.
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

You cannot get rid of me THAT easly

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    165Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SecretsOThePast View Post
    [some cool picture which is telling a totaly true story here]
    I fully agree. Sad world.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    code worldLocation
    100Posts

Totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas1234 View Post
    Well someone who agrees with the minority here..

sadly all these people will piss on what you wrote and will continue with what the did before and will never stop

thats why even i decided to stop doing stuff for ragezone .. weapons / gear / meshes... it is pointless since faggots ( sorry but i am pissed here ) will still claim your work..

thats really the main reason i decided to stop recording anything.. ( well excluding raid on my youtube by sergey cuz someone was stupid enough to put a link of a video on shattered skies forums - thank you idiot -.- )
    Same, that's why I stopped to release my things.
    FDEV
    Services for your game server? Send me a PM

SubscriberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    CracolandiaLocation
    898Posts

Many of these people are here to copy> paste, do not even want to read the rules imagine using credits.
    I always keep the credits.

cool his critique with these guys who want to show everyone they are the propiedades.
    perhaps this is why some have rabies.

there is a group on Facebook where the guy is taking all codex videos and ragezone the users photos and publishing to say that he hath done, so his group with many liked and compartihamentos, I do not speak the name not to insult.
    but unfortunately the guy is Germany.
    Last edited by LukasCCB; 06-10-16 at 12:56 AM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

Draw weapon to the right side of a zombie

Credits for you help me out!

when you share your work/idea to public. it means that you will gave some credits or debases or stolen by someone with nothing fallback at all. that's the fact of life. do you understand?

but, plz don't stop to share your great work. you'll get some great advises to help you become a perfect man!

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    430Posts

Recently, i have spent the past day in the wild discovering, researching, and analyzing the creatures called the homosapicopy (Copy And Paster). They are quite different from us. One of their main instinctive traits are the urge to copy code from ragezone and claim it as there own, use the codexpo src and say its theirs, and use quicksbms to steal weapons and mapa from survivalmmo (mostly every cap emu does). Have a shotty username and under 10 posta is a MUST.

I have also discovered a cure for this. Even though they are a sub breed of humans, they can be converted back to a normal homosapien. These are the following cures. (Medicine and physical surgical procedures will NOT i repeat NOT work)

- Use releases and tutorials respectively. (Gives credits, does not use every release available.)
    - Must do SOME work on your own. Using a few releases, and using codexsrc isnt terrible if you have put atleast some new noticeable changes or new things (your OWN)
    - Works with effort on one of the following: Flash, Max, c++ or things in Bin/Data
    - You must NOT steal ANYTHING from other emulators unless you have permission. Even 1 stolwn thing makes you look like a leecher.
    If anyone has the I:SS FPS .max files (fps arms) pm me please! :)

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    US, STL.Location
    294Posts

Unfortunately if you've been around here long enough. You understand giving credit doesn't mean two shit to anyone.

If you really want to fix it. You have a emulated reviewer for ragezone. Anything posted under ragezone must be approved then water mark any community released files.

^ just idea.
    In memory Akaruz

private Investor. PM me for a chat.
    (Im not here to set up emulators. But to add money to help you grow your community)

Advertisement