Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Free Services] Setting up DNC Emulators for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, RZ! Not sure if anyone would really care or not, (and because I don't know where to post this, sorry GigaToni D;)

But I'm offering free infestation set-up services.

What does this mean exactly? I will:
Install all Pre-Requisites and servers (MSSQL, IIS, PHP, etc.)
Set up the source code (Working game in general)
add extra features (ammo command, remove spawn where dead, removing freezing at spawn)
And add extra maps you would like in your game (you link me the map and I set the source code up to host servers for it).

Obviously this isn't really hard for someone to do, but it does end up being a hassle lots of times. That being said, just shoot me a PM on Ragezone or contact me via teamspeak (PM Me for IP), and I will be more than happy to set up your game for you!

The reason I'm doing this for free is that many people either don't know how to set it up/run into problems/don't have the time to do it. Since I don't know enough to make my own contribution to the community like others have (Bandit AI, Website releases, etc.), I want to set up servers to help people put their game out there so that we can all make our own emulators. This is my way of contributing to help, since I can't code well enough to make my own good code contribution.

f793
Reaction score
Please keep this in mind:

If anybody says you stole something / backdoored his server or shared a virus: It's not our problem.

Use this at your own risk

This. Don't whine back to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back