Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[General] about game style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello rage zone i wanted to ask what type of style of warz emulator do you think is better a alpha or one with lockers , cars and so on ?

as im makeing a emulator but i want to make it where its something that a lot of the player base like and not just my self

WarZ Daytime (28) - [General]  about game style - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think alpha one is better. I can tr to help here is my skype: AxelDante01

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
one of my friends is helpping me setup one its a alpha just with unload clip and swim and thats it so that way its neary the full alpha style

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alpha: Skill + Swim System + Unload Clip.

I already have a emulator with RZ:CE source, but, when it stabilizes, I will create a alpha server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tho if you have skill tree that is not much of a alpha then is it ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
dudes if u want a lot players create a Fully Alpha server ( no skill tree and so on ) ( and use the Scary Sounds )

( )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dudes if u want a lot players create a Fully Alpha server ( no skill tree and so on ) ( and use the Scary Sounds )

( )

Skill tree is good to run and aim with snipers... this is why its so OP and good. I love those scary sounds.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
so u want a SnipeZ Server ??

( Fully alpha server will get alot players cus 60% of the Warz players want the ALPHA back )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so u want a SnipeZ Server ??

( Fully alpha server will get alot players cus 60% of the Warz players want the ALPHA back )

Nope, but also make a Assault Rifle PVP better cuz you can tank more shots and more sprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back