Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What happened with DNC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I told you exacktly what i mean, Read the Skype Log again, Btw im really not interessted on your Projeckt and not really for your files too, No one told yeah that i wanna see that videos, you said you modeld that super zombie i just said thats wrong because everyone here has this files.

You was a Nice guy, you showed me some good Things and i leaned much from you Thx for that again, but your Charackter is Just like poop "Worthless"!

But what ever do your thing and everything is fine.
[Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 16:35] Marco: WEIL WIR WAS HABEN was du als einziger releasen wolltest
[Tuesday, 28. Mai 2013 4:35pm] Marco: BECAUSE WE HAVE SOMETHING that you wanted to release

[Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 16:36] ιкαѕυ2к™: Was ich als einziger releasen woltle?
[Tuesday, 28. Mai 2013 4:36pm] ιкαѕυ2к™: What i wanted to release?

[Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 16:36] Marco: Naja dein Server team or what ever
[Tuesday, 28. Mai 2013 4:36pm] Marco: Well your Server Team or what ever

[Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 16:36] ιкαѕυ2к™: Ja dan sag doch was weil ich der Einzigste bin der an meinem server arbeitet
[Tuesday, 28. Mai 2013 4:36pm] ιкαѕυ2к™: Yeah then tell me pls what. I work alone on my Server btw....

[Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 16:36] Marco: Grad schlecht brudi
[Tuesday, 28. Mai 2013 4:36pm] Marco: Sorry i'm busy bud

[Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 16:37] ιкαѕυ2к™: Ja jetz sag was wollte ich als einzigster releasen?
[Tuesday, 28. Mai 2013 4:37pm] ιкαѕυ2к™: Yeah tell me now what i wanted to release ?

[Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 16:38] Marco: Das war ne annahme
hast nicht damit gerechnet das andere die files haben
[Tuesday, 28. Mai 2013 4:38pm] Marco: That was a assumption
you did not expect that others have the files too...

[Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 16:38] ιкαѕυ2к™:
[Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 16:37] ιкαѕυ2к™:
<<< Ja jetz sag was wollte ich als einzigster releasen?
[Tuesday, 28. Mai 2013 4:38pm] ιкαѕυ2к™:
[Tuesday, 28. Mai 2013 4:37pm] ιкαѕυ2к™:
<<< Yeah now tell me what the hell i wanted to release?

[Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 16:38] Marco: Arbeiten an was tollen wenn ich mal zeit habe zeige ich es Rageone ^^
[Tuesday, 28. Mai 2013 4:38pm] Marco: We work on something, i'' show it on ragezone if i have time^^

[Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 16:38] ιкαѕυ2к™: JA WAS DENN
ich weiß ja net ma was
dass isses
[Tuesday, 28. Mai 2013 4:38pm] ιкαѕυ2к™: WHAT???
I have no Ducking Idea what the hell i wanted to release

I still have no Ducking idea, well have fun.

Reaction score
I told you exacktly what i mean, Read the Skype Log again, Btw im really not interessted on your Projeckt and not really for your files too, No one told yeah that i wanna see that videos, you said you modeld that super zombie i just said thats wrong because everyone here has this files.

You was a Nice guy, you showed me some good Things and i leaned much from you Thx for that again, but your Charackter is Just like poop "Worthless"!

But what ever do your thing and everything is fine.

omg.. u are so dumb..
http://forum.ragezone.com/f788/super-zombie-texture-animation-edit-933061/#post7620624

hahaha...

I'm the one who doesn't wanted to release / upload the files because of one reason:

"Learn to search through the files and how to add the Zombie"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Talked to IKasu We are cool and all is fine ;)

Last edited:
f793
Reaction score
Guys this is not Facebook okay? Nobody is interested in your private chats. Use PM next time. Nobody want's to see your talk. And I don't even care what you guys are talking privately. Everything what is Private must stay Private.

Reaction score
This post is coming from me as a NON MOD

I was not on a team when I released the first source cleaned up.
I was not on a team when I released the second source with tutorial.
I was not on a team when I started the Development thread. (I did modify MY Thread to encompass team discussion 1 Week after I posted it initially, blow me)
I was not on a team when I helped a lot of people out.
Finito helped GigaToni and myself both setup the web side of WarZ, during this time we all 3 agreed to release a community version.
The ONLY 2 people that have contributed for the first 6 weeks were Finito and myself.
I don't owe anyone an explanation why I'm leaving, but since I deleted the post that showed it as it was part of an argument with iKasu, here you go.
I had 3 more classes added to my current roster on top of having to work nights. This is why I wont be Mod.
As far as the code.

iKasu and GigaToni get a Ducking life.
5 lines that I have no idea how many times I thanked you for iKasu (Don't even open your mouth at this point, you haven't done poop else).
GigaToni, your selfish, you asked me 100's of questions and we discussed lots of topics, you made your own code repository and refused anyone to be a part of it, even with all the promising of releasing. I don't care if you "say", you were afraid I'd take it. I don't have it, wouldn't want it, don't need it.
And to both of you... I didn't need a team to make what I released. If a team means 2 cry babies when I wont answer your questions immediately or you feel removing comment marks in code (but giving credit in the post was wrong iKasu specifically).
Don't even waste your lies coming back with something different.
There was NO OTHER CONTRIBUTIONS FROM EITHER OF YOU!
Only Finito and myself. I stopped updating as I already informed MentaL and the Mods:
My schedule is too heavy.

I'm tired of hearing how hard you worked, you were my slaves, you did so Ducking much.
Grow the duck up. 5 lines does not equate to every Update / Release I posted...

PS GigaToni: I never took your Ducking bug report tickets, I used posts in the BUG THREAD: which get Deleted and ONLY viewable by Mods/higher once removed. There are hundreds of these in both the Release and Bug threads. Both of you need to get your panties untwisted and grow the hell up A LOT!
You haven't done jack poop that contributed to this project.

My 2 cents... PISS OFF!

Future Mods of this section and MentaL
Please leave this post AS IS:
I'd prefer people to see what it is that happened here legitimately.

These 2 cry over iKasu's 5 lines of code and finito helping. I've given credit and I have not poop anyone.
What is really funny... How often these 2 cry over "their" contributions or the fact that finito helped (Already mentioned so many times... -.-)
Why are they whining? Because they want attention and think they're God's gift to this section.

finito would have a right to whine this much, but he agreed to this since we started and honestly has no room to dispute it after the fact. Besides, he was probably the smarter one of the 2 of us. He didn't stick around after initial release.
I should not have released and just walked away, because no matter how many people I helped, I have 2 nagging cry babies that wont shut up. Here I've written FAR MORE than 5 lines, I want my credit and credit for every other creation you EVER MAKE iKasu and GigaToni... How the duck does that make sense?
Get out, find a new hobby, maybe a life? I have one and I'm going back to it.

This is why I wont release updates any more. I'm tired of their thinking I walked away and boldly lying in posts.
You have NONE, ZERO, ZILCH CONTRIBUTIONS OUTSIDE OF 5 LINES BETWEEN THE 2 OF YOU!!!

Anyone that says that these 2 contributed beyond this in regards to the RELEASES / UPDATES, your full of poop too. As far as answering Forum questions: Yes, they've helped people. As far as the Releases / Updates: In their wet dreams.

And people ask:
What happened to DNC?

Stickied: So there is no question what happened and why.

Rly?

We need no proof. because we are two and he is one -,-..

But:

View attachment 131238

but that is not all.. he stole EVERY single Bug report from my Bugtracker and added it to his own.. But thats okay if he HAD NAMED ME!!! but he writes DNC. Same with code. I have programmed the Server Hostings and added:

"Coming 2013" he changed it to "Coming soon DNC!"

same with Commentarys. I have written the Gun noise:

// INCREASED FROM XXX TO XXX he changed it to: "INCREASED DNC!"

Also if i talk to him like:

"hmm maybe there is a function in the code to check the visiblity of the Items"

he answers:

"look in the Code from PhysX.. ITS THERE !!!! LOOOK LOOK IT'S THERE!"

(that was an example.. i needed a function to check visiblity and he says look in PhysX.. [Not acutally happend but the logic is the same..])

He always talked from things that aren't logicly or programmwise right..

Like Visibility != PhysX.

Oh and btw:

"He was great at explaining and helping people. Nobody else here was remotely close to being as helpful as him. "

ye... look and my posts. And my FAQ... and think again.

OMG You are an idiot and take the IDIOT Award this year!

War Inc sent me a PM about this, I moved it down to mine as after he emailed me here in the forum you brought it up as well.
So if you have a doubt, PM him. I'm sure he'll be happy to inform you that he sent me 3 PM's with the majority of the Bugs that were reported the first week after release.
And his reporting back to me is WHY there were UPDATES. Because I, NOT YOU, took the time to fix it.

As far as increasing Ranges... -.- Grow up man; you, finito and myself discussed this long before the bug, but no you didn't point out where it came from, finito pointed this out LONG BEFORE THE ISSUE CAME UP.
The DNC in a comment was in my own repo where I was working on the Rental Servers being added and put DNC Everywhere I'm going to refer back to. PS that was a snippet out of my PERSONAL Repo, not the Released Repo... Again, you need to get your facts straight. (The only reason it showed up on the forums was because iKasu packaged the files into a single download. Ask him if I hadn't sent him MY FILES to test getting HIS SERVER working. This is how that comment got into the original Release and how come it was immediately rectified) Oh, did you finish Rental Servers? Or Skill System? I have, but duck you.

As far as the rest of your quote, your taking a lot of things out of context and twisting it to your advantage.
Why would I say, LOOK IT's ALREADY THERE?
Because I DON'T HAVE TIME TO KEEP ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS AND YOU WERE BUGGING THE poop OUT OF ME, BOTH OF YOU, WITH QUESTIONS! It's called being distracted while trying to work, go to college, write fixes, Mod this forum section, spend time with my family. I'm very sick and you both know I take medication, so your taking a portion of my conversation right after I said I took my medications and was out of it. LOL Nice try. I saved the full Skype log since the beginning of our initial meeting, because due to people like you; I don't trust people that quickly.

Quit wasting the time of everyone around you. Your both full of poop and need to just walk away with dignity. I have mine. Where did you say you posted code at GigaToni? iKasu? Hmm?
Neither of you did (outside of 5 lines), so neither of you have jack poop room to talk.

No reputation is smeared, but it is about to be:
You 2 fail to realize that I've already released in other sections not only on this forum but others as well for longer than you both been alive. Never before have I been on a team, I should had stuck to that policy.

Yes, lets ask Crum. I'm sure he'd love to hear from both of you. GigaToni, uses fake credit cards to purchase his software and I left, not the other way around. I told you both (GigaToni and iKasu) to piss off and I walked away from the Team, I blocked you both, I removed the block long enough to talk after iKasu went on this forum posting I needed to reply to him.
I Blocked you both remember this? How could that been you 2 leaving me? I left and for good reason.
iKasu asked me a question, I told him to go look it up himself, you jumped yelling that I didn't understand his question: Truth was, I already told you BOTH I was taking finals that day. Recall the fact, I have a 3 hour final and I don't have time to talk right now. You two starting yelling, I threw in the caps, and I told you to both duck off. Then I blocked you both. You need proof? I still have the Skype conversation.
Crum has released information for the database in a completely different thread, not source code.
Ask him, he's not a strong C++ coder. I've given him ample help, as I have yourself, I'm sure he'd speak the same thing.
All you need to do is but ask, oh wait, he wont talk to a thief and neither will I.
After all this has been said, I owe no one anything and at least I can look myself in the mirror with a smile.
Can you do the same knowing your ripping people off GigaToni?
Yes, I'm calling you out on your fake credit card. You told us all about it the last day you and I spoke in Skype. This is what you call ruining a reputation. Your a thief (hope nothing comes of that fake card you said you used to buy the conversion software for $400+ USD, but that is your issue no one else), a liar, haven't contributed anything, and your trying to take credit on iKasu and finito's coat tails. bubye, don't let the door knock you in the head.
(Might help knock some common sense into you).

Keep in mind, I booted you both from the Team Discussion on Skype as well as blocked. You two did not leave the group, I kicked you both.

Out of fairness for iKasu (whom has been mislead since he came into the group late), I'm making a small addendum.

I don't hate either iKasu or GigaToni, but I will not stand by and be slandered.
Here is a PM between myself and iKasu.

-------PM's follow-------
DNC said:
It isn't just about your 5 lines that he keeps bringing up. I'm making the point crystal clear that I have been the one that has released and wrote the code since week 3 (that is 5 weeks of only my coding) and fixed not only finito's mistakes / purposely changed code, but that GigaToni has never added a single letter of code to any of the Releases or Updates and that I never used his bug reports, but he did post some of them from the bug tracker in the bug thread and were merged with War Inc's PM's.
The only reason your involved in our fight, you keep putting in the slave thing, talk down about what I have done, and you've been backing a guy that never (NEVER) contributed 1 letter to the code. You may believe whom you will but did GigaToni upload the source code you bundled? Did GigaToni post releases or updates? Did GigaToni leave the team because I posted releases and updates? <-- This last one, don't you think its odd that the guy never left if I stole code? I didn't take anything of his and he can say he was worried I would, he stayed on the team to get help with his questions so he could fix his own server first. See the picture should make much more sense now. He's kept his work to himself, I didn't care nor did I mind him sticking around and my helping him. I answered all of his questions to the best of my ability since day 1. He didn't leave because he didn't contribute and was getting his questions answered.

The difference here: I'm not arguing, just defending the fact that outside of your contribution (those 5 lines you mentioned), no one has helped me.
You'd defend this point just as heavily as I am, if the shoe was on the other foot and your reputation kept getting slammed by others. Had you but realized, if GigaToni "really / truly" contributed anything, why didn't he say something sooner or leave the team? Hmm, because he didn't add a single thing. So yes, I'm defending myself not crying.

I have no hard feelings for either one of you, but I will and am defending my personal reputation just as fiercely as I would my own life. Again, something I'm sure you yourself would do in my position.

You're more than welcome to email me any time you'd like. Giga on the other hand is not getting that option.

I don't hate you, I'm not out to slam you, I don't think your a bad apple: misinformed by GigaToni, yes, but not a bad person.

You have a lot of potential, I hope you invest the time and energy into getting a degree and find yourself a great future.

I'll post this at the bottom of my sticky if you'd prefer. If you feel I'm over stepping I'd be happy to append an edit to my final post with this PM and whatever reply you'd like added. Let me know.

Cheers
DNC said:
iKasu said:
The bad thing here is just that GigaToni told me this things:
Look at the Updates and see what i've had done...
Then i looked and since Crum nor Finito was here to ask i just can recognize what i see.
After we asked a few question regarding to the source you answered with things that has nothing done with that what we actually tried and in this case he said to me that you don't even know what the hell you say. And this was the comic point: I asked myself what the hell you say and remember the words of GigaToni. It was just... idk... it didn't look good for you. He showed me alot of code pices what he had done and i also helped him with few things. On my server the skill system is working, on my local machine the vault is working, lootboxes (mystery crates) are working, the new change outfit is working and clan members are showing on the map. Also the crossfuck poop -.-

Well as u can see it was a fog of illusions created by GigaToni and his arguments.

I apologize for those questions, I did say I had taken my medication and was out of it while taking my finals. So yes, I do get scatter brained and answer flippantly when distracted. Not because I don't know what I'm doing.
Just a total shame and I nor you deserve to have to been dragged through this mess.

The fact again, I was taking a final exam while on my prescribed medication (Hydrocodone 10's 500mg x2) and "trying" to answer questions obviously didn't go over to well. I'd like to see someone else not get scatter brained while on 1 Hydrocodone, let alone 2; they're more potent than Tylenol 3 and almost as potent as morphine at this dosage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back