Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What happened with DNC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He left with this message:

"After the nice little argument I went through. I'll find something better to abide my time with.
Take care everyone. You can thank iKasu later when you figure it out."

What argument is he speaking of, and what happened? The page to his Community Edition is gone.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
He just whine because he don't have a Dev Team anymore who supply Updates.
"You can thank iKasu later when you figure it out"
So he leave RZ because of me? A 19 years old Kid can bring a 40 Years old Man
to leave something?! Uhm okay - its my fault i'm sorry i'm really sorry.

And if he means this in a good way then yeah say thanks xD

*Really? I have no idea what happened...*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why won't you work with him, what was the big deal with starting a problem. DNC is a great guy, half this community is whiny kids and foreigners. He was the only person who kept us constantly updated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay as you stated your a kid, proof he didn't do anything or you should just stop while you are ahead

Also even at that he gave everyone credit. He was great at explaining and helping people. Nobody else here was remotely close to being as helpful as him.

Reaction score
Rly?

We need no proof. because we are two and he is one -,-..

But:

proooooof - What happened with DNC? - RaGEZONE Forums

but that is not all.. he stole EVERY single Bug report from my Bugtracker and added it to his own.. But thats okay if he HAD NAMED ME!!! but he writes DNC. Same with code. I have programmed the Server Hostings and added:

"Coming 2013" he changed it to "Coming soon DNC!"

same with Commentarys. I have written the Gun noise:

// INCREASED FROM XXX TO XXX he changed it to: "INCREASED DNC!"

Also if i talk to him like:

"hmm maybe there is a function in the code to check the visiblity of the Items"

he answers:

"look in the Code from PhysX.. ITS THERE !!!! LOOOK LOOK IT'S THERE!"

(that was an example.. i needed a function to check visiblity and he says look in PhysX.. [Not acutally happend but the logic is the same..])

He always talked from things that aren't logicly or programmwise right..

Like Visibility != PhysX.

Oh and btw:

"He was great at explaining and helping people. Nobody else here was remotely close to being as helpful as him. "

ye... look and my posts. And my FAQ... and think again.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone have source code war z by DNC?? i need new update for try to work with this code...

thanks

Harro
Reaction score
Just kinda confused DNC was mad at Kasu? and removed community release cause of this?

Seems in a sense like your taking your revenge on the community rather then the one who your mad at.

(Its your thread your choice just saying, didn't make much sense to me, would have been okay even if you left it and didn't update)

f793
Reaction score
Guys calm down. He said that he doesn't have time anymore. That's all.

I hope to participate as often as possible, but with the new schedules I have, there just isn't enough time. Would love to lock this thread since questions are answered?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just kinda confused DNC was mad at Kasu? and removed community release cause of this?

Seems in a sense like your taking your revenge on the community rather then the one who your mad at.

(Its your thread your choice just saying, didn't make much sense to me, would have been okay even if you left it and didn't update)

I found the community release in a cached version. >

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys calm down. He said that he doesn't have time anymore. That's all.

I hope to participate as often as possible, but with the new schedules I have, there just isn't enough time. Would love to lock this thread since questions are answered?

Lol r u kidding me he stated it was the teams fault he is leaving.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can reupload the education.zip and the updates if needed...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So it was all iKasu and GigaToni hard work and its not good to take credits of someone else hard work.

Reaction score
So it was all iKasu and GigaToni hard work and its not good to take credits of someone else hard work.

right, but finito and Crum's work too

EDIT:

it's easy to check thats our work..

Look what the last update was -> we was in the team (only iKasu and i)
then look what updates after that are -> we left the team.

you see that he doesn't updated without us...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't deny that it is f***ed up if work was used and no credit was given. I just don't see the benefit is all, and dont see why DNC would do this(not saying it is true or false).

I figured that kasu and toni would have posted on the community edition thread expressing this issue before hand. Keeping it hidden this whole time looks a little strange they claim he did nothing without ever expressing this before.

Please answer me that at least. I believe neither side at this point, but there is a large gap in the logic here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still I don't see why it was not dealt with or brought up sooner if that is what was going on.

What you just said does not really make sense though. Reputation would be ruined in either case then or now.

Like I said I don't believe either side right now and I hope this gets settled in the right way.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i know that Ikasu Uploaded a Video and i talked with him about it, He showed me the Super Zombie and sayed he created it ( modeld it ) Then i told him that the Whole community have this Super Zombie Files and he gat Angry and deleted me From his Skype Contackt list, so i know some other people who stole some files and dont give credits to anyone here.

Just my Impression of one of our users =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Then i told him that the Whole community have this Super Zombie Files and he gat Angry and deleted me From his Skype Contackt list, so i know some other people who stole some files and dont give credits to anyone here.

The reason why i deleted you was because i asked you 1 simple question:
*What the hell should i want to release here* ?
You answered me 10 times: You know it, Yeah u know it, that what you want to release...
Then i told you that i dont know what and i got pissed and deleted you.
What the hell is so damnd hard to answer a Normal Question with a Normal Answer!?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I told you exacktly what i mean, Read the Skype Log again, Btw im really not interessted on your Projeckt and not really for your files too, No one told yeah that i wanna see that videos, you said you modeld that super zombie i just said thats wrong because everyone here has this files.

You was a Nice guy, you showed me some good Things and i leaned much from you Thx for that again, but your Charackter is Just like poop "Worthless"!

But what ever do your thing and everything is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back