Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

what happened to infectionz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all just curious as to what happened to infectionz.. it was working fine till about 5pm eastern then the site was offline and the launcher was no longer working

thanks in advance!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cody Orr - what happened to infectionz? - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so they actually listened to that? why didnt they just close the site down and keep the game up?

:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The reason they filed the law suit was because of the game being up. If they kept the game up Hammerpoint would have sued them, the forum was just the part that was distributing it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well he got his 50$ mediafire account and closed infectedz hahahahahahah. i knew this admin was Ducking stupid.
thats why he begged for money instead of splitting the file or just upload the launcher.

Nobody
Reaction score
So if I change some files that do not show is that the warz as names and images of the game I can leave my servers connected even being free?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
viruz-game.info got taken down to... but i am affraid the same will happen to ViruZ and DeadZ
Got a magnet on my desk just in case...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how about they just dont make websites showing it off? hide it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back