Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

a idea for release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i use vmware

---------------

Eu uso VMWare

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it would not be possible for everyone to download, modify will have to change the Source Ip Server for Client Conection.

acho que não seria possível pois todos que baixar,terão que modificar na Source o Ip do Servidor para o cliente conectar.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The working with edited source is not enough? You need a fully working and one click source ?

Now i know why someone left.

Nobody
Reaction score
There are other ways to not be Paid, they call Cracked....
But if you want to do anything to the public is not advisable to use cracked but paid tools....

What you can do is try to use a trial version to learn and see who already has to do for you there goes one of each or buy them :p

About changing IP and there is no need to change the source if you want differential protection there worth having work to have this protection.

PS: "Location: Brazil, HUEHUEU" eheheuhehehueuh br br? ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are other ways to not be Paid, they call Cracked....
But if you want to do anything to the public is not advisable to use cracked but paid tools....

What you can do is try to use a trial version to learn and see who already has to do for you there goes one of each or buy them :p

About changing IP and there is no need to change the source if you want differential protection there worth having work to have this protection.

PS: "Location: Brazil, HUEHUEU" eheheuhehehueuh br br? ^^

Yes Brazil, EHUEHAUEHAUEAHEUAHEAUEHUEAH BRBRBRBRBBR, Monkey, Macaco, Swamp Man, Zoera e etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back