Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Infestation Server Money

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My quiestion is, How much money you need to waste on the server BEFORE it goes up..
You need to buy a VPN etc...

Harro
Reaction score
Well for one you want to buy a VPS not a VPN, and for some you won't make a profit really depends on you're community and how you're server is setup but you could make a profit if done right, as for building up player population just simply advertise on sites such as RaGEZoNE etc, and maybe use "Google Ads" and or make a few youtube videos of you're server such as PvP and have tags such as InfestationMMO, WarZ, h1z1, etc.

And keep the server online should be obvious but a server that goes off constantly won't grow.

Reaction score
If you start off by thinking about the money, then you don't have enough money to afford it.

Tbh, just stop now if you just think about the money. You'll lose more than you will gain. Why? Because you've no experience. I can tell that because you're sayin VPN. So you can't even secure a server. Or maintain it. Then you probably can't develop anything in the emulator. So you'll have to hire one. That's 2 persons working for you which you'll have to pay. Then ppl start think about what you're bringing for the team. And the answer is.. Expect for money.. nothing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well thanks for the honest answer.
Can you recomend me what to do?
Should i learn scripting...?
Or idk..
I have planty of time and most of it im bored so idc to do stuff like this...

If you start off by thinking about the money, then you don't have enough money to afford it.

Tbh, just stop now if you just think about the money. You'll lose more than you will gain. Why? Because you've no experience. I can tell that because you're sayin VPN. So you can't even secure a server. Or maintain it. Then you probably can't develop anything in the emulator. So you'll have to hire one. That's 2 persons working for you which you'll have to pay. Then ppl start think about what you're bringing for the team. And the answer is.. Expect for money.. nothing.

Well thanks for the honest answer.
Can you recomend me what to do?
Should i learn scripting...?
Or idk..
I have planty of time and most of it im bored so idc to do stuff like this...

Reaction score
Boredom can be quite good for learning stuff. If you're really interested in making a WarZ emulator, start learning C++. This will take in itself like 3-6 months (Just the basics..). After that, if you still want to make a warZ server with your newly learned skills, drop by and push this topic.

Back