Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New infestation world here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We saw that few days ago , it looks like its not a global game ( only for thailand )

also they included "IMPROVE FPS 100+" in features , lets see if its true or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks fun, but knowing profits run the business it wont last very long. I just hope they can get DX11 implemented for their game because i hate these 2005 looking shaders in every I:SS game ever made lol.

again gonna need to play with vpn xd?
If they wan't to kill their game, sure xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's probably gonna be for thais only, since every info is in thai language

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Looks fun, but knowing profits run the business it wont last very long. I just hope they can get DX11 implemented for their game because i hate these 2005 looking shaders in every I:SS game ever made lol.

If they wan't to kill their game, sure xD

getting a DX11 implementation to this engine without bringing 64b first gonna be a overkill on it xd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is thailand server, u can pre-register till 25july.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you need to give out your phone number to be able to register account?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
well somehow i created a account without my Phone number ( cus i dont even own a phone anymore ^^ )

EG5xAj4 - New infestation world here - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well somehow i created a account without my Phone number ( cus i dont even own a phone anymore ^^ )

EG5xAj4 - New infestation world here - RaGEZONE Forums

How? :D
Nvm, i somehow managed to make it as well.
Edit 2. it looks like there is not gonna be any europe server, at least not on the release date

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How? :D
Nvm, i somehow managed to make it as well.
Edit 2. it looks like there is not gonna be any europe server, at least not on the release date

How did u register? The game is out now it seems and i can't get past this phone verification thing. :D

Back