Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Introduction by SinisterVin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello forum goer.. some of you may remember me from the war z forums.. well i have been banned from using their forums for sharing info about the private servers... i never directed them where to look just that the files were out there

anywho what i am looking for is one of those privately operated war z servers.. i'd like to see whats going on with them.. see the community that adopted the files.. hopefully its more polite and friendly then the forum goers of the war z forums

i look forward to seeing the war z developed by the community rather than those shady individuals over at hammerpoint

so please consider me part of your community.. i know how to do photoshop and i am learning fruity loops (i know alot about both but am still practicing with fl)

oh yeah also forgot to mention if you have any suggestions where to begin to look for a server or even if you know of a server i'd be welcome in would be much appreciated

this invite would be preferably extended to 2 or 3 of my other buddies (3rd ones computer sucks so most likely not the 3rd)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we need coders big time.
they ip banned me from forums, so i use tor net to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back