Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher GFX - Test, criticism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello brothers, I come here to show a new "style" for any launcher WARZ only dear opinions, suggestions, criticisms, connate at the end of the post.

Sorry for my horrible english, I used Google Translator

doouglasgfx - Launcher GFX - Test, criticism? - RaGEZONE Forums

skype - doouglasb
Thank you all!​

Harro
Reaction score
This should have been in the development section it doesn't look bad but for the login bars i don't think there should be any black.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This should have been in the development section it doesn't look bad but for the login bars i don't think there should be any black.

Later I will bring new results of my work. Thanks for your opinion!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
why don't you actually EDIT the launcher design? Why are all of you people just editing the stupid textures for this stupid layout..

2/10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why don't you actually EDIT the launcher design? Why are all of you people just editing the stupid textures for this stupid layout..

2/10.

Ive seen you across the forums here and your quiet judgemental haha im not hating or any th ing :) like this guy probably isnt a experienced dev like most of us here and he had a go so good on him I like the launcher but as the guy said above I dont think the bars should be black

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ive seen you across the forums here and your quiet judgemental haha im not hating or any th ing :) like this guy probably isnt a experienced dev like most of us here and he had a go so good on him I like the launcher but as the guy said above I dont think the bars should be black

I'm not really judgmental, I just say what I mean. doouglasgfx has potential, and the design itself is nice. but it's bad that it still uses the same crappy template.. you only need to change like 100 lines of launcher code to get ANYTHING your heart desires.. so especially when I see someone that is capable of doing something nice for a change not use the advantage of doing this, I can't keep positive about it. Everyone should use their max potential, no exceptions.

And I'll disregard the other comment because if I were to listen to someone like you I wouldn't get far. And please. Don't go bullshitting about someone having to be professional at C++ otherwise he's nothing.. I do textures, I design, I model, I'm good with assets and studio.. the fact that you know few more things than me in C++ (which I've spent on maybe a week in total) doesn't make you a better person or anything like that. Quite the contrary; it makes you a crappy hypocrite. Just so you know. Also, I won't change my way of speaking either. I like to write sharp objective posts and I really don't give a single duck if you, or anyone else get butt-hurt over them. I hope I made myself clear now.

Also. this "MOST OF US" is killing me.. MOST OF YOU are dumb as duck leeching of the release/tutorial section and making some crappy 5 minute servers are that are same as any other.

@doouglasgfx, look bro, add me on skype. I want to discuss things with you.
my skype ID is agency_agent_47

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

2/10.

Bring new launcher, I bring, only I do not know and neither Faci idea of ​​someone who knows how to change the "keys" of the launcher. But thanks for your opinion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not really judgmental, I just say what I mean. doouglasgfx has potential, and the design itself is nice. but it's bad that it still uses the same crappy template.. you only need to change like 100 lines of launcher code to get ANYTHING your heart desires.. so especially when I see someone that is capable of doing something nice for a change not use the advantage of doing this, I can't keep positive about it. Everyone should use their max potential, no exceptions.

And I'll disregard the other comment because if I were to listen to someone like you I wouldn't get far. And please. Don't go bullshitting about someone having to be professional at C++ otherwise he's nothing.. I do textures, I design, I model, I'm good with assets and studio.. the fact that you know few more things than me in C++ (which I've spent on maybe a week in total) doesn't make you a better person or anything like that. Quite the contrary; it makes you a crappy hypocrite. Just so you know. Also, I won't change my way of speaking either. I like to write sharp objective posts and I really don't give a single duck if you, or anyone else get butt-hurt over them. I hope I made myself clear now.

Also. this "MOST OF US" is killing me.. MOST OF YOU are dumb as duck leeching of the release/tutorial section and making some crappy 5 minute servers are that are same as any other.

@doouglasgfx, look bro, add me on skype. I want to discuss things with you.
my skype ID is agency_agent_47

Yeah haha Im one of those dumb as duck people :/ im fairly new just learning and making my own private emu for me and my buddies :) I do agree that there are alot of not so good servers but I think most of them just want someone to play with :) as I said im not hating or anything ive had a look at your webpage and it looks really nice I will definitely try your server when you get around to release :)

Hello brothers, I come here to show a new "style" for any launcher WARZ only dear opinions, suggestions, criticisms, connate at the end of the post.

Sorry for my horrible english, I used Google Translator

skype - doouglasb
Thank you all!​

I do like your design :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back