Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for: War Z / Infestation MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
f793
Reaction score
Gigatoni has applied 2 days ago however he was declined and with words: "...will keep you in mind if/when we need more help." I did apply too, however applications go unnoticed. What's the reason behind this? It gets boring that we're actually know what's up with the section instead of people who don't. While DNC is here and I'm thankful for that - there will still be more uneducated people within the section - which community won't like for sure. What's up with that for real?I'm not angry, just bit of "mad" because of ISS community and my effort within it.

Reaction score
I'm getting people who believe I've been forced to step down, PM'ing negative feedback (only 4 so far), but before anyone questions why or for what reason I'm leaving the section, I'll clear it up.
Because I chosen to step down and in no way was I removed.
Again, I'm only posting this as I've received many messages (some say good riddance and others say stay).
It was great while people all worked together, instead of picking at one another.
I wish you all the very best, even to those that do not wish it for myself.

Stay Frosty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back