Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Possible NonEnglish Sub Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could we possibly get a Non English sub section? Please understand I am very much not a bigot or elitist of a human being, however it is becoming very difficult to help alot of these users as they are blatantly from another language using google translate. The language barrier is just way too large and most of these people cannot be helped because they simply do not understand english well enough to translate it into proper instructions.

More and more I am seeing useless threads something along these lines:

"I get server work but error plz help!"

The help section is riddled with posts like this which obviously never get answered and just clogg up the works so to speak.

Again no hate towards others. I know theres many Brazilian locals that want to be a part of this project. Maybe if we just simply made a translation sub section where all the tutorials/releases are google translated for them and reposted?

Does anyone have any other ideas to clean up these dead end posts?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is not going to be possible..

This forum is English; you must either post in English or create an accurate translation.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you. The problem is people are blatantly using google translate to sidestep the rules. I guess you are right though based on the posts I can tell those same people would just post in the wrong sections anyway. =P

Master Summoner
Reaction score
It's not our fault if they think "english sucks". Most part of my english I've learned from videogames :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I agree with you. The problem is people are blatantly using google translate to sidestep the rules. I guess you are right though based on the posts I can tell those same people would just post in the wrong sections anyway. =P
I understand your point but that's why we have mods

Also
If a staff member suspects the translation is inaccurate your entire post may be deleted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, all people from brazil

"summit1g say BRAZIL!"

"dakotaz Say Brazil!"

"GotEmBro i from brazil!"

Please dude... STOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back