Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OffTopic] Goodbye Everyone, Love You All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know i'll get an infraction for this.

But i just want to say i'm leaving the EMU business for a bit guys. It's getting really boring and tiring, and i just don't want to leave randomly without a goodbye message. I hope to see you guys around (I'll be on the forums time to time if i don't get banned for posting this.) This is a great community, nothing on you guys, i'm just bored, i've been making EMU's for 7 months now, and i'm just gonna become a normal player, and focus on my YouTube more.

This community has made it's mark in my heart, and i will miss all of you guys a lot. I would like to say special thanks to @DNC for supporting me through everything i've been doing, i hope @GigaToni will help this community more than any of us could.
A lot of friends such as @fdrgamer @lucasPlay @batman1 @Laenoar for supporting or has supported me in the past.

Again, hope to see you guys around. Hugs and kisses xoxoxoxo
- m70b1jr

My skype is m70b1jr_1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just randomly saw this topic in the recent threads in the main forum, and decided to come, to read about someone who's taking a rest of all these things, nothing bad with it, I agree with you on having your time now and dedicate some for yourself as well :D I don't even know you, but I just wish you the best on this new decision you have taken to become a 'player' :D

also it kinda bugs me that only 7 months and you already worked on emus, and I'm 4 years into the same project and done nothing with it, mostly because I greatly lack in programming skills. Anyways... let the ones who knows how to cook do the job right? see you around and don't forget RZ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back