Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OffTopic] Stupid things going on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody
Reaction score
This area is already turning into a ridiculous and prejudiced, many Brazilians here are judging by idiocy of some Brazilian and judging the entire nation by some idiots, Everywhere I see someone is speaking ill of other countries not only in Brazil, I take issue with the fact that I'm Brazilian as oath I swore to my country while I serve in the army I swore to protect all believe, really hate Brazil for some people who want to benefit so on behalf of others...

Not to be here to talk about my parents more rather talk about the ignorance that many here are having not only ignorance but also more bias with other members from different countries, I may not be good in C + + or modeling more here in my country we have a phrase that is:

"If you have a dream do not give him the more you make mistakes or fail keep trying"
Yes kind of like the video of Johnnie Walker ^^

I think many here say what they should think more.....

selfishness here is steadily increasing, a member asking for help and not helping anyone, member stealing files from other members (yes I know that there are people Cassos file downloading from other servers to use on the server itself and still have several recorded conversations), benefiting members and talking qeu are the creators of that tme when the server was shared by others ....

I do not care if a moderator or admin remove this thread or warn you or reporting, I can not do much here but I think it already reaches ridiculous what happens here, because we're all here to try to make a better server than the original and not be competing each other...

That's what I had to speak, if not like I do not care the problem is not mine but your's :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with you, regardless of which nation one comes from, we (should) have the common goal to help each other and create a big team-project. Because, generally speaking, together one can achieve more than if everyone tries it by themselves, every little input helps this section. It's just dump that some people here are only profiting without giving something back.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Have you seen the local news Folkz? An Indie Developer wants to block ALL BRAZILIANS from playing his game just because he says "brazilians ruin everything they touch". This is racism. If it keeps like that, no matter who, I will do with him the same thing people do with Brazil.

Nobody
Reaction score
Have you seen the local news Folkz? An Indie Developer wants to block ALL BRAZILIANS from playing his game just because he says "brazilians ruin everything they touch". This is racism. If it keeps like that, no matter who, I will do with him the same thing people do with Brazil.
Also wrong guess, but the point of this is to subject the here personal area WARZ is that many ask for help but no help on what they do not say what is wrong each have your own server, with each other not something else, eg thanks I help Gigatoni and NeoZero could do the work Vault, I just want to make it clear that I think is totally stupid if judging by the fact that they are from different countries and also get down to get the other game files, all have the same ability to do things, some easier and others more difficult, but Please speak ill of other servers and download the game only to have the other files? is only asking for things and not help anyone? Nobody is obliged to help, + what it costs to make?

I just think it ta very wrong, many taking advantage of the work of others and also that discrimination among both servers as different countries ....

For me other servers is better than Original WarZ....

For me many servers Warz is better than the original, for me is not "competition" but more differential, wherever the player chooses to go according to what you want, we should not want to "steal" players from a server (already looked speak it here).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well said folkz, And i must admit folkz and a few others are the only ones who answer my pms...im currently working on cars and no-one from the carz thread who has it working answers pm's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its better people share there knowledge and work together rather than just going on against each other as competitors.
+1 Respect your words FolkZ

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats the Problem, some people just give a Fuxx About other guys projeckt, if you dont share files, new Scripts and all that what kind of Community we are then ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Once i get vehicles properly working im sharing the source...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back