Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So does a full/partial PVE server exist yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, I haven't visited this section in awhile in hopes that somebody would eventually put up a full/partial PVE server. (Partial being a server is PVE only or only allows PVE in certain parts of the map). Not really interested in the PVP aspect of this game I just love walking around killing zombies without worrying about somebody clubbing me from behind.

I looked inside the server section and most of those threads don't really contain information and the ones that do say PVP.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hopefully one day there will be.. I despise PvP aspect of this game and I'm interested in doing whatever is possible to get an actual DayZ style PvE + PvP + Co-oP kind of server going on.. but with the kids who apparently just beat off to killing other people for fun like CoD Fanboys I really can't stand how situation looks like here.

Reaction score
Lol yeah, My brother and I were actually in the midst of setting a server up solely for the PVE aspects (We have it running on his computer) but we realized there's not much point since we can't really do much on the development side so it would stay a big pile of bugs forever. :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm sure that we're not the only ones with such passion.. there will be people who can code and would like to have a PvE server.. so just be patient and work hard ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There will be one. I am part of a team that will be making one at the end of August and POSSIBLY will be up in the midst of September and we have very talented DEV's that will be working on it, so stick around.

Reaction score
I hope we're not the only ones with the passion to wail on an endless swarm of Zombies. (Personally I just want to go in one of the cities with like 30 people and lay waste to anything that moves) :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am sure hunz was one, but i got banned
Gregoyle - So does a full/partial PVE server exist yet? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Theres a tutorial for PVE only servers.
You should check it out at the tutorials section.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I like it how people here misunderstand the whole point, well, meaning behind PvE..

making it so players can't receive damage from other players is just crap.

This game will not understand PvE as long as there will be 5 year old dumb kids who think that they're playing CoDZ.

Look at DayZ.. every server is PvP and every server is PvE.. yet there's barely anyone playing CoD there since it has a mostly mature audience and kids just can't handle the level of seriousness that game presents, the fact there repercussion of killing survivors is greater and being alive is more valuable because death in DayZ means loss of everything you've ever accomplished during that life, while here it just means "wait for a bit, now here, take all this poop from your imaginary GI and continue like nothing ever happened".

waiting for flame replies now, at least make them fun to read. . .

Reaction score
And it's back.

@Kratos147; While u didn't like this, this shall count for ALL out there? Uhm,..

Naming it PVETest doesn't make it a PVE server, You have more people killing each other in there than you do Zombies.
I got killed once and my brother twice and the chat's flooded with warnings of PVP'ers camping with snipers.

vmwrbVo - So does a full/partial PVE server exist yet? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back