Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Your perfect zombie survival game?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just posting here to take a few suggestions and gather some information on what people truly want in an open world multiplayer zombie survival game such as WarZ.

I'm creating my own and so I want to hear ideas like:
- loot is only crafting material, u need to craft all ur items
- 3rd person only / 1st person only
- zombies extremely scary
- mainly PvP / PvE
etc.

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
WarZ was never and will be never a survival game

it is a "looter shooter" -> like tarkov for example

people love to loot, people love to feel loot beeing fair - easy loot = mehh loot
hard to earn loot = rewarding loot

and they want to use that loot thats why they want to pvp

- rewarding loot
- map should feel alive , not empty.. better to have 1024x1024 / 2048x2048 map that is fully used and well made than a empty crap
- should put your OWN ideas in map places - 7 years since game came out and people still uses same Ducking places cuz they are to scared to make a new place?
- you should make only fps / only tps servers
- zombies should be a obstacle before you and loot - not a scary poop people won't like after 5 minutes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My perfect zombie survival game? Hmm...
I would love to see open world PvP (with PVE aspects) game just like WarZ on new engine, with warz movement mechanics and shooting.
You may also not agree with me, but having meds with 5-10 seconds of usage time is a no-no for me. Thats the thing what made warz so special, you could heal instantly and not die from campers that shoot you in the back.
Loot should be rewarding. Easy loot = easy to get bored. Some guns should be extremely rare (snipers and good ARs).
Also, crafting should be like an addition, not the main source of your items. I always hated games where you would have to gather crafting materials first instead of getting some "real" items.
I think warz community dont really like typical survival games. If the game is too hard people wouldnt like it as well.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Soo my Perfect zombie survival game dont need zombies just look at Miscreated

its doing a rly good job by replacing the zombies with Mutants . but there is always this meh moment where u only find poop or there are 0 players on the server

Reaction score
Soo my Perfect zombie survival game dont need zombies just look at Miscreated

its doing a rly good job by replacing the zombies with Mutants . but there is always this meh moment where u only find poop or there are 0 players on the server

Miscreated is great just shame there is lack of players :/

Back