Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Poll] What Makes or Brakes A WarZ Emu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wanted to post up and get some feedback from people. Everyone always has something to say about what makes a good Emu. So please post what you think makes a good Emu and what makes a crappy one. Stuff that might stand out to you like loot really being rare or just m107s falling from the sky. So lets get this thread started. Whos first?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think good emu was be I:SS src ( or a very similar src - with cars,trade system,personal lockers and etc.) + really good anticheats. Game was be Free 2 Play, but only 1 account per computer. Good staff, interesting events/contests. Only then will an excellent game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Personally, for me to notices a good emu.

First, I look for new features. Compare it to other emus and see how they use it. Next, I look at there forums, website, social media sites, teamspeak ect. If I see any copy and paste. I would tell people that its a copy and paste.

Features I look for: (Note all features are based off my personally)
No pay2win
Extremely high class anti-cheat
Good communication from devs
And make sure devs have experience. bc lets be honest. A new dev with this type of game can go batsht less then 3 seconds.
Events
And a really good trading system
Completely changed frontend
Low to no skill tree
Low dmg weapons (Like deadz <3)
One car per server
LOADS of custom maps.
amazing low ping (Located in USA)
New weapons
New characters
New outline color on the items

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I look for the following but it seems many just want an all out non survival pvp server.

Good anticheat
Custom features (new things that are not public)
Updated Visuals (FrontEnd, Hud)
New maps (Big or small)
New Survivors (Optional but its nice to see)
Community Events.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Any server that's not copy paste source, and has decent dev's, and decent features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back