Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE WarZ Programming Skype Group?

Reaction score
So, I'm not sure if i'm allowed to make this thread (inb4 infraction ban)
But, I had an idea, to create a skype group, for people from RaGEZONE, to be put in there to figure out programming issues, or come up with new ideas. If you want to be in this skype group, shoot me a PM!

Harro
Reaction score
The community is dead and this isn't a good idea you'd have some random who tries to grab ips and ddos everyone / anyone.

Good luck i suppose just not sure if this will work with the way people are. :/

Reaction score
The community is dead and this isn't a good idea you'd have some random who tries to grab ips and ddos everyone / anyone.

Good luck i suppose just not sure if this will work with the way people are. :/

There's a way to hide you IP from getting resolved on skype.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just do these settings under advanced and people can't resolve your IP. There is tons of ways, but I just use this and it work's completely fine for me.

m70b1jr - RaGEZONE WarZ Programming Skype Group? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Speaking of IRC, I have just set one up on Freenode. All users who wish to connect can join through irc.freenode.net, and the channel is stated as ##WarZRageZone. See you there!

Reaction score
Uhh, freenode - nope, thanks. How about some1 grabs UnrealIRCd + Anope (or what else Services) and make a own Irc Server for this?! :p

Edit; Sadly i don't even have a single UNIX shell right now, otherwise might have done it. :creep:

Back