Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Might give up should I release what I have built up?

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
There was never full source to XIGNCODE3 in our project. It was a cracked version of the FEAR Online anti-cheat that was used in AeriaGames' public beta for that game. It was a highly stripped down build of XIGNCODE3 because they needed debugging information for the beta version of their game, but enough was present that it prevented basic cheats for quite a while.

Also, funnily enough, we were in a psuedo-war with XIGNCODE3 creators and you can't update XIGNCODE3 in any way. They kept updating the game to block our game from running on their platform, so we just used a webserver with the original XIGNCODE3 files from Aeria's OBT release to keep XIGNCODE3 unpatched.

Wellbia kept trying to register accounts and make hacks for our game for some time after, in typical Korean company fashion, after they realized that they were disgraced.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There was never full source to XIGNCODE3 in our project. It was a cracked version of the FEAR Online anti-cheat that was used in AeriaGames' public beta for that game. It was a highly stripped down build of XIGNCODE3 because they needed debugging information for the beta version of their game, but enough was present that it prevented basic cheats for quite a while.

Also, funnily enough, we were in a psuedo-war with XIGNCODE3 creators and you can't update XIGNCODE3 in any way. They kept updating the game to block our game from running on their platform, so we just used a webserver with the original XIGNCODE3 files from Aeria's OBT release to keep XIGNCODE3 unpatched.

Wellbia kept trying to register accounts and make hacks for our game for some time after, in typical Korean company fashion, after they realized that they were disgraced.

exactly,
however have decided not to release grb or deadz source anyways..

I probably wont be releasing much else but hope what i released has helped some people.. right i'm off this forum for now and off to start on a new path,

Take care all and im sure I will see you all very soon.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
I honestly didn't remember how much work I did on this code. Holy crap.

There's x64 support in the code I have, there's PhysX 3.3.2 support... lots of cool stuff in here. I'm asking for permission from one more person then I'll post it here.

Completely amazing what stuff I did back then. Removal of RepX and replacing it with PxSerializationRegistry... lots of awesome stuff. You guys will love it.

A lot of what I did was inspired by CodexPo and his constant competition during the prime years of DeadZ and WarZTH. That guy is amazing, and a lot of my work is inspired by the work Codex did in his free time on his server. So a huge credit goes to him for keeping me motivated to one-up him. ;)

The only thing I ask in return is that you guys continue my legacy in some way with your own servers and that you do not resell my work.

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
It'd be a bit too much effort. Apparently the SIH code is still in use by Mega so out of respect I'm not going to release it.

wait wait wait... Mega.. THAT MeGaMaX is still working around WarZ ? I was thinking he quit it like year or 2 years ago ;s

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wait wait wait... Mega.. THAT MeGaMaX is still working around WarZ ? I was thinking he quit it like year or 2 years ago ;s

I think mega went into more of a management mode that anything else. He did vanish for awhile because of that family stuff he had

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
True, but it must be really difficult to release something that gave you so much work to do ... :/

Back