Might give up should I release what I have built up?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    268Posts

thumbs up Might give up should I release what I have built up?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hey guys,

Ive been working on WarZ engine since its initial release starting on DeadZ and then working on various projects from there..

I'm thinking of giving up on my project GRB, and whilst deciding this I'm debating whether or not to release what I have on WarZ.

I will list what I have off the top of my head from WarZ source files below but I have more,
    Character and Zombie Models and Textures MAX and PSD
    Original V3 Flash Source including PSD, PNG of all images even unreleased trial and error shit they never even used.
    My Source for GetRektBambi (Minus ts3cracked)
    DeadZ SIH Latest source before it finally closed (including Flash source/Source Code) (Minus database/anticheat/ts3cracked) (Secrets is releasing shit upto June 2014 Screenshot by Lightshot )
    Vast amount of source Models from personal projects Vehicles, Characters, Variants from original models etc..

I will provide screenshots on request if need be..

Reason from giving up on the project, bored, thinking of moving over to another engine and working on something else completely...

Serious comments welcome.. otherwise don't bother..
    Last edited by GetRektBambi; 02-11-16 at 11:56 AM.
    ​Hello :)

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    96Posts

Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

This is pretty sad. I played to every GRB version, nazi-zombie and survivor. I still have your launcher on my computer and I check if the server is available, not anymore :'(.

Release all your files is a pretty hard decision because a lot of emulator will pop-up and the player base of infestation will be more bored.

Release will help a lot of people who know how programme (a bit) but not with the same level, I'm thinking about the ts3 cracked.

Release flash could be awesome, I mean PSD files because I tried a lot to photoshop every background to remove icon and more but it is up to you, I tihnk all poeple who got it, like the WarInc flash sell it for +1000€

Models, well I never try to make and add new models so, I think that is a good idea to release for ppl who want to learn modeling otherwise ppl will juste add it in their game and byebye credit, all that work done.

Release your games, DeadZ and GRB is the harder decision because that will spam the RageZone server section. A lot of ppl will just instal these sources on their server and that all, make money and close after two weeks. I higly prefer to get tutorial than the full source but it will be more work for you than post a link ^^.

Sad news, you were one of the guys who worked well on WarZ, funny guys, sweet guys who never ask for money when I needed help.

FrageDev,
    soz for this english I'm typing fast
    We are french and we are here !

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    481Posts

It is really sad you decided to leaving.. tho you actualy gave me good point now and in the past..

First DeadZ + all the custom stuff you get.. first custom gears.. first custom guns, first ever custom cars

Later first guy who ever did custom flash hud for the game ( DeadZ Reborn ) ...

Last year some of us were able to play GRB Zombie Horde ( imagine full cod nazi zombie ( with perks, power, pickupps, points, buyables etc ) in warz... ) ... yea he made that :/

Remember you, the kids who just leach on others, from these day we are loosing literaly the king of WarZ modding :/
    Last edited by Sylvanas1234; 02-11-16 at 12:04 PM.
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

You cannot get rid of me THAT easly

True MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    268Posts

Yea, definately will be releasing some stuff, keep an eye on the release section as I wont be needing them.

Thanks for your kind words you two, was a pleasure.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    444Posts

In my opinion don't release any shit here. All the brain damaged 10 year old's dont deserve it. Best part is this "lars" guy who get's spoonfed after a few "scam" attempts in the past.

Anyway, u might move to Unreal 4 too, hu?
    Looking for some rock solid anticheat? Contact me at Jabber -> aLcaTr4z@jabber.de

DeveloperRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    646Posts

Go for it.
    I would be glad to see SIH not go to waste. BTW, I never gave out the data from SIH or the previous maps you made out of respect. Just the code.

Hit me up if you're ever interested in doing some sort of Unity or Unreal4 project.
    Bow down before the one you serve; you're going to get what you deserve.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    268Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SecretsOThePast View Post
    Go for it.
    I would be glad to see SIH not go to waste. BTW, I never gave out the data from SIH or the previous maps you made out of respect. Just the code.

Hit me up if you're ever interested in doing some sort of Unity or Unreal4 project.
    Totally agree with you just gathering dust lol. I appreciate that regarding maps and such :)
    Same as I will to you regarding Anticheat, TS3 and obv DB

Maybe do pop you a message :)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aLca View Post
    In my opinion don't release any shit here. All the brain damaged 10 year old's dont deserve it. Best part is this "lars" guy who get's spoonfed after a few "scam" attempts in the past.

Anyway, u might move to Unreal 4 too, hu?
    I dont see why not to release? Im literally done with it, so bored and its been a big part of my life which I no longer want.
    Maybe we will see, will clean up release what I can then Shift Delete to the abyss :)

SubscriberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    31Posts

Thank you for everything that you've done, thank you very much. It's because of you that I've gain a lot of ideas to create and develop.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    351Posts

Best part is this "lars" guy who get's spoonfed after a few "scam" attempts in the past.
    Care to elaborate on this?

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    481Posts

OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    444Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laenoar View Post
    Care to elaborate on this?
    Wasnt there enough drama already? Just a quick reminder for u; all servers got shutdown from u after u might have generated enough $$$.

Can remember a few topics here and there.
    Looking for some rock solid anticheat? Contact me at Jabber -> aLcaTr4z@jabber.de

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    351Posts

Wasnt there enough drama already? Just a quick reminder for u; all servers got shutdown from u after u might have generated enough $$$.

Can remember a few topics here and there.
    My server doesn't even have a place to donate... I've also never made any profit on my previous servers.

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    481Posts

can you guys fucking stop that? do that i don't know.. on skype/? or via pm ?
    OY WANKY WANK

I AM BACK

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    351Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas1234 View Post
    can you guys fucking stop that? do that i don't know.. on skype/? or via pm ?
    I would PM him, but the problem is that everybody would see his comment and my name would publically be slandered because of somebody who has no idea what he's talking about.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    381Posts

Didn't talk to you much, but for the little bit that I did you were awesome. Not sad to see you go, I'm glad to see you go. I left awhile ago and there are so many better things and with someone with your skill set you can do whatever you want. Life without this game is a lot better.

Take care man

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement