Might give up should I release what I have built up?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Hardcore Member iHateWarZ is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    126Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RIP my friend, it was fun whilst it lasted. Give me a shout if you want to do anything again (besides warz)
    Last edited by iHateWarZ; 03-11-16 at 03:14 PM.
    I will retaliate

  2. #17
    I can do it!, i guess... Sylvanas1234 is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    495Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Quote Originally Posted by iHateWarZ View Post
    RIP my friend, it was fun whilst it latest. Give me a shout if you want to do anything again (besides warz)

    #fishhook entertainment

    :D
    OY WANKY WANK

    I AM BACK

    You cannot get rid of me THAT easly

  3. #18
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! GetRektBambi is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    268Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas1234 View Post
    #fishhook entertainment

    :D
    LOL fishhook baby

    Quote Originally Posted by iHateWarZ View Post
    RIP my friend, it was fun whilst it lasted. Give me a shout if you want to do anything again (besides warz)
    Will do mate. Im still alive message me whenever.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Owl View Post
    Didn't talk to you much, but for the little bit that I did you were awesome. Not sad to see you go, I'm glad to see you go. I left awhile ago and there are so many better things and with someone with your skill set you can do whatever you want. Life without this game is a lot better.

    Take care man
    True words, its good to let go.. and thanks appreciate it
    ​Hello :)

  4. #19
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! jonnybravo is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2006 Join Date
    723Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Please don't release the anticheat as its the only thing that runs xigncode3 and people don't deserve full source code to it. I enjoyed working on Deadz and meeting some amazing people. I do miss SOP,drew,mega,nextwave,sacrifice,others.

    If you do any work on unreal4 i could help as well been working with it for over 2 years now know it inside and out.

    Greeetz Lars...

    Your always welcome to release what you have. Someday with megamax permission i'll release full source and .fla files to warinc.

  5. #20
    I can do it!, i guess... Sylvanas1234 is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    495Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnybravo View Post
    Please don't release the anticheat as its the only thing that runs xigncode3 and people don't deserve full source code to it. I enjoyed working on Deadz and meeting some amazing people. I do miss SOP,drew,mega,nextwave,sacrifice,others.

    If you do any work on unreal4 i could help as well been working with it for over 2 years now know it inside and out.

    Greeetz Lars...

    Your always welcome to release what you have. Someday with megamax permission i'll release full source and .fla files to warinc.
    he won't trust me XD
    OY WANKY WANK

    I AM BACK

    You cannot get rid of me THAT easly

  6. #21
    ¿ aLca is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    449Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Isnt War Inc already rlsd? Expect for the .FLA as far i know.
    Looking for some rock solid anticheat? Contact me at Jabber -> aLcaTr4z@jabber.de

  7. #22
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! GetRektBambi is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    268Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnybravo View Post
    please don't release the anticheat as its the only thing that runs xigncode3 and people don't deserve full source code to it
    (minus database/anticheat/ts3cracked)
    :p :) :/
    ​Hello :)

  8. #23
    Demi-God SecretsOThePast is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    646Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    There was never full source to XIGNCODE3 in our project. It was a cracked version of the FEAR Online anti-cheat that was used in AeriaGames' public beta for that game. It was a highly stripped down build of XIGNCODE3 because they needed debugging information for the beta version of their game, but enough was present that it prevented basic cheats for quite a while.

    Also, funnily enough, we were in a psuedo-war with XIGNCODE3 creators and you can't update XIGNCODE3 in any way. They kept updating the game to block our game from running on their platform, so we just used a webserver with the original XIGNCODE3 files from Aeria's OBT release to keep XIGNCODE3 unpatched.

    Wellbia kept trying to register accounts and make hacks for our game for some time after, in typical Korean company fashion, after they realized that they were disgraced.
    Bow down before the one you serve; you're going to get what you deserve.

  9. #24
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! GetRektBambi is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    268Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretsOThePast View Post
    There was never full source to XIGNCODE3 in our project. It was a cracked version of the FEAR Online anti-cheat that was used in AeriaGames' public beta for that game. It was a highly stripped down build of XIGNCODE3 because they needed debugging information for the beta version of their game, but enough was present that it prevented basic cheats for quite a while.

    Also, funnily enough, we were in a psuedo-war with XIGNCODE3 creators and you can't update XIGNCODE3 in any way. They kept updating the game to block our game from running on their platform, so we just used a webserver with the original XIGNCODE3 files from Aeria's OBT release to keep XIGNCODE3 unpatched.

    Wellbia kept trying to register accounts and make hacks for our game for some time after, in typical Korean company fashion, after they realized that they were disgraced.
    exactly,
    however have decided not to release grb or deadz source anyways..

    I probably wont be releasing much else but hope what i released has helped some people.. right i'm off this forum for now and off to start on a new path,

    Take care all and im sure I will see you all very soon.
    Skype: sacrificeproductions
    ​Hello :)

  10. #25
    Demi-God SecretsOThePast is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    646Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    I honestly didn't remember how much work I did on this code. Holy crap.

    There's x64 support in the code I have, there's PhysX 3.3.2 support... lots of cool stuff in here. I'm asking for permission from one more person then I'll post it here.

    Completely amazing what stuff I did back then. Removal of RepX and replacing it with PxSerializationRegistry... lots of awesome stuff. You guys will love it.

    A lot of what I did was inspired by @CodexPo and his constant competition during the prime years of DeadZ and WarZTH. That guy is amazing, and a lot of my work is inspired by the work Codex did in his free time on his server. So a huge credit goes to him for keeping me motivated to one-up him. ;)

    The only thing I ask in return is that you guys continue my legacy in some way with your own servers and that you do not resell my work.
    Last edited by SecretsOThePast; 08-11-16 at 11:51 PM.
    Bow down before the one you serve; you're going to get what you deserve.

  11. #26
    ¿ aLca is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    449Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Is there a option to strip out the X64 stuff with out rls the src, or it is too much todo? :)
    Looking for some rock solid anticheat? Contact me at Jabber -> aLcaTr4z@jabber.de

  12. #27
    Demi-God SecretsOThePast is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    646Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Quote Originally Posted by aLca View Post
    Is there a option to strip out the X64 stuff with out rls the src, or it is too much todo? :)
    It'd be a bit too much effort. Apparently the SIH code is still in use by Mega so out of respect I'm not going to release it.
    Bow down before the one you serve; you're going to get what you deserve.

  13. #28
    I can do it!, i guess... Sylvanas1234 is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    495Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretsOThePast View Post
    It'd be a bit too much effort. Apparently the SIH code is still in use by Mega so out of respect I'm not going to release it.

    wait wait wait... Mega.. THAT MeGaMaX is still working around WarZ ? I was thinking he quit it like year or 2 years ago ;s
    OY WANKY WANK

    I AM BACK

    You cannot get rid of me THAT easly

  14. #29
    Ass(et) Man The Owl is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    381Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas1234 View Post
    wait wait wait... Mega.. THAT MeGaMaX is still working around WarZ ? I was thinking he quit it like year or 2 years ago ;s
    I think mega went into more of a management mode that anything else. He did vanish for awhile because of that family stuff he had

  15. #30
    ¿ aLca is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    /dev/nullLocation
    449Posts

    Re: Might give up should I release what I have built up?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretsOThePast View Post
    It'd be a bit too much effort. Apparently the SIH code is still in use by Mega so out of respect I'm not going to release it.
    That sucks.
    Looking for some rock solid anticheat? Contact me at Jabber -> aLcaTr4z@jabber.de




Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement