Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Romero's Aftermath?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I was curious, was Romero's Aftermath source,client,server,files,etc released?
I would absolutely LOVE to run my own private server of it :)

Let me know any info please, thanks!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Source and Server Files are not released. And they never will be. The reason I:SS was released here is because a backdoor in their old SVN.

You can extract the client data with QuickBMS. If you actually know what your doing and have time, you can make a Romero's emulator using just the I:SS source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source and Server Files are not released. And they never will be. The reason I:SS was released here is because a backdoor in their old SVN.

You can extract the client data with QuickBMS. If you actually know what your doing and have time, you can make a Romero's emulator using just the I:SS source.

Oh okay gotcha.
Unfortunately I am not good at reverse engineering anything :/
Well.. I guess I could get a untouched ISS source and just simply try to recreate Romero's Aftermath features haha :p
Guess that will be my new project xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Oh okay gotcha.
Unfortunately I am not good at reverse engineering anything :/
Well.. I guess I could get a untouched ISS source and just simply try to recreate Romero's Aftermath features haha :p
Guess that will be my new project xD

Honestly, it's not too hard, just mostly time consuming. If you watch a few videos on 3dmax rigging, and flash, you can design something pretty similar.

I'm making a Flash tutorial sometime this week.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly, it's not too hard, just mostly time consuming. If you watch a few videos on 3dmax rigging, and flash, you can design something pretty similar.

Okay sweet, I will try it out.
I will keep you close okay? :p
So I can always have some small help from time to time please :) <3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I hate that the original FLA sources were never released. I've tried so many editing and decompiler programs to try and edit the .SWF files of the original Vusion release but can't get any to work. Do you personally know if it's even possible or is it just a waste of time?

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
there will be no release of Romero's Aftermath as darkshadowm16 said Infestation was a Leak SDK hacked from their vps, but you can do something similar like aftermath or Shattered Skies.

actually we are working to get Arizona with Shattered skies Building objs and looking for the way to change the base platform from x32 to x64 to get better frametime and better render with the dx11 implemented but everything is possible with this full WarZ SDK

Back