Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Good server provider for infestation servers?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know what server provider NewZ is using to run their servers in game?

They have US, EU, Hongkong, and South America. Are they using OVH? I checked OVH game servers but it doesn't have hongkong and south america regions.

Anyone know of a good provider for those regions and maybe even Thailand?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have an idea of the costs per month if using AWS.

Let's say like
10 servers US
10 servers in EU
5 servers in thailand
5 servers in brazil

Reaction score

Let's say like
10 servers US
10 servers in EU
5 servers in thailand
5 servers in brazil
I do not remember. the only thing i know is that i paid 7k USD per week. if I'm not mistaken. (AWS).The machines are paid by the hour / week.research better you will find out.
OnlyHard -> You remember the value ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not remember. the only thing i know is that i paid 7k USD per week. if I'm not mistaken. (AWS).The machines are paid by the hour / week.research better you will find out.
@OnlyHard -> You remember the value ?

Something around 1 for only 1 week!
Quite expensive to be honest!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Let's say like
10 servers US
10 servers in EU
5 servers in thailand
5 servers in brazil

I have no idea about AWS but common VPS in Thailand cost you around 30 USD for 4 Core CPU, 8 GB RAM around 50 GB SSD with Unlimited bandwidth. This spec is enough for 5 rooms of Infestation server with ~100 players.

If you want to host server for Thailand, You can use OVH Singapore it's cost dedicate server a little bit cheaper in Thailand and latency is playable.

Last edited:
Back