Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Something to be made...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well, recently, The War Z section @ RaGEZone was having some "issues". DNC stepped out as a Moderator, and "accidentaly" he deleted his Community Release thread. Then he "restored" it for the good of all of us!

Suddenly, iKasu edits his threads and put it as "Peoples are awesome. If nobody cares my work - GTFO!". I am requesting this - for the good of all of RaGEZone community - so a Moderator can close those iKasu threads, and edit them so it gets "restored" - they edit the thread and put it as it was before.

f793
Reaction score
This is not serious... They are playing like a kids, something has to be made.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We are not going to restore anyone thread, if they decide to remove it, we can't do anything against that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IKasu is right, i mean people still come here take some stuff and release it as his, so no one give credits to anyone, no wonder why no one release Something new.

But you people are right too, deleting every single post from him is a Kiddy Action.

Just wait for Dayz Standalone and then Adiö =D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know DNC is the true Dev here. Look what happened as soon as he "left" just showing he is the one holding this project together. Anyone else can witch all they want, they will never come close to the developments DNC has given us. Thank you. <3

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Not true. DNC stole codes from everyone and he claimed it as his own code. That's why iKasu left.
And who did DNC's work was finito.

Nobody
Reaction score
You speak what they want to believe because they are beneficiaries who else put file instead of helping and teaching...
Instead of running after prefer to stay here for help and do not try anything.....

Defend someone who uses the codes of the other and says he did, So because he Post things already ready If you think you are the developers own servers act as such and try to do something independent tutorial or something ready otherwise not speak do not know what.....

Only speak well who Post things done and not remember that anyone who was posting all updated source was DNC not gigatoni and IKASU to which you are defending....
Most parea that just wants things done and do not touch the fat butt to do something so far seen few who did something without help, I count on one hand.

Here we have only interested in files instead of helping, I saw a few that really help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back