Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Someone sould just make a Program for the warz servers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
as the title says i strongly believe that someone in the warz room can make a control panel for this game :) it would be sick!

+Start Server -Stop Server =Restart Server

Master Server Folder:
Supervisor Folder:
WZ_Gameserver:

Map:

time:

Ban/kick:

IP:

Say:

Say to player:

teleport player: where:

By:

Just add what you think should be added

AND SOMEONE CREATE A PANEL PLEASE!

Nobody
Reaction score
as the title says i strongly believe that someone in the warz room can make a control panel for this game :) it would be sick!

Master Server Folder:
Supervisor Folder:
WZ_Gameserver:
Map:
time:
Ban/kick:
IP:
Say:
Say to player:
By:
Just add what you think should be added
AND SOMEONE CREATE A PANEL PLEASE!
Sorry say this but: WTF are u thinking???

First:

Master Server Folder:
Supervisor Folder:
WZ_Gameserver:
Why if u can make on MasterServer And SurpevisorServer?

Map:
time:
If u change this fings on some App your server gonna have a monster LAG

Ban/kick:
You can make this on WZ Admin....

For what? Anyone knows how change IP to play again....

Say:
Say to player:
By:
You can make this inside Game......

I Think through unnecessary when making an application program therefore the focus for most servers would fix what needs to be done ....

PS: Sorry bad english, i need sleep, make more than 1 day i dont sleep =/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are like many Other People here thinking Warz Server hosting is like Dayz Server Hosting where you Just press 2 Clicks and See Server Runs, If you dont have Some little Skills in Hosting Or Creating a Server Please Leave it Alone, all that People here spend free time to Fix Bugs adding new Featuers and all That Stuff, Learn it or Leave it.

Ps: Look at The tutorial Section Ikasu Released a Video Turorial How to Set Up a Server, i Know its not easy But you can do it ;)

f793
Reaction score
You are like many Other People here thinking Warz Server hosting is like Dayz Server Hosting where you Just press 2 Clicks and See Server Runs, If you dont have Some little Skills in Hosting Or Creating a Server Please Leave it Alone, all that People here spend free time to Fix Bugs adding new Featuers and all That Stuff, Learn it or Leave it.

Ps: Look at The tutorial Section Ikasu Released a Video Turorial How to Set Up a Server, i Know its not easy But you can do it ;)

Agreed!

Nobody
Reaction score
rly? f*ck the system and ban anything else instead of ip address ;)
You can make a Hardware ID Ban System, i am working on it, already try to see whit some Developers and programmers to see what can be donne to all Codes xD

That system i am working gonna take info about:
- Mother Board ID
- Memory ID
- Video Card ID
- Hard Disk ID

What that system do?
They gonna take that ID's ( MotherBoard, Memory,VideoCard, hardDisk ) when you create your account, so if you use hack/cheat and have banned you dont gonna play again xD
That ID's Infos gonna be save inside on server like Banned IDs, so you can change IP and dont gonna play, but the project still on WIP because whe need test inside all the soures :)

Thanking course to DNC for give me the way :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
we are on same thing ;)
we also implementing this system to our server..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back