Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starting a DEV team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I can be content editor or a coder to fix some bugs in the game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can be content editor or a coder to fix some bugs in the game.

Wait a minute, weren't you a moderator/developer in the War Z forums? I remember seeing your name being hailed because you were pretty much the one who actually communicated with the public.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait a minute, weren't you a moderator/developer in the War Z forums? I remember seeing your name being hailed because you were pretty much the one who actually communicated with the public.
It doesn't mean that he is the moderator. People have the name like the devs on ragezone like sirgey or Russiankaliber

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what would you bring to the team?
You have skills to work around the code? Where is your proof of this?

I would like some background history on you before I let you use the racks I own if I was to take up your offer, or some previous examples of work.

Who's to say you won't just rip us off?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
And what would you bring to the team?
You have skills to work around the code? Where is your proof of this?

I would like some background history on you before I let you use the racks I own if I was to take up your offer, or some previous examples of work.

Who's to say you won't just rip us off?

Why would I rip you guys off? What would I get with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back