Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starting a DEV team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, fellow Ragezoners. I have never been this happy to make my own game!

Usually I just make a server and play around with my community.
But this time I want to start a serious development, especially since both client and server is leaked.

However, I will need a team to make this possible. This is what I am looking for:

• A host.
  • A web designer
  • A content editor
  • A game-play designer.

Just let me know here if you're interested and what you would like to contribute to.

PS: Host must be reliable and not a scum bag that will steal our hard work. If a host is found the game will be public for test until completion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I can do this web designer and host part if you want. I can pay for host and I have some friends who are really awesome in web designing. Just PM me with your skype so we can figure everything out. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I could be a gameplay designer , I have alot of ideas :) ! Add me on skype : GamingWithDon. I'm also a graphic designer and editor so if you need any help of that sort you pm me on skype !

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I created a simple website yesterday and I could let you use if you would like to.
Here's a preview:
I also have a live preview available if you want. It's fully HTML5 and CSS3 coded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Can Support Spanish people in-game :D ! :B

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello My name Is Leonardo I'm from Brazil I am a web designer and would like your input In Dev team> <

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dig the website Schematic. Let's start a team!

Leonardo I speak Portuguese too, but I'm from the US.

Nuketown I will PM you now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can be your gameplay designer, i have some experience as i also have my own game.
I live in the netherlands, and i do also have C++ programming skills.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll gladly supply dev maps, but I don't know enough to help code anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me and Kudo just discussed about this. ATM we don't need more people, after everything is done we could. but you guys could PM me with your skills and stuff. No worries

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could do ingame dev stuff like find issues with the game and find the major problems people have ingame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How serious do you plan on taking this? Could I talk to you though something other than these forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back