Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Thank you to everyone for being so sincere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would just like to say a big THANK YOU for everyone who has properly helped develop this project. I remember months and months ago wishing for someone to just simply release the source code so that we could rid our selves of idiot developers such as HammerPoint robbing us blind and here I am building source as a reality. I want you all to understand and appreciate what a milestone this is to be able to mod and develop our own servers and do what so many people have been clammering to do via WarZ for months now. I used to be a WoW fanatic back in the day running a WotLK server and I am so happy so see REAL developers releasing code to support the community and not just rob motherfuckers blind via the Marketplace. It puts a warm place in my heart to know that there are true coders out there that want the best experiecne for those who know how to deliver it without falling short of asking some shenanigans collateral for their work. Remember when people were asking 50,000 USD for the WarZ source? Yeah duck those assholes. They do not want anything but profit and greed and are the very reason why decent titles like the WarZ fall in the gutter. I honestly love you guys especially DNC/Vusion and everything you are doing to keep this project alive and kicking. I hope to see alot more of you in the future releases of your custom additions as I will be doing also to support this COMMUNTIY and keep the flow of knowledge running for many years to come. We all have been gangbanged by HammerPoint on this project and I feel it only fair that we stick it to them by delivering the best experience that we can bring to our public servers as possible. I personally have a laundry list of ideas that I will be releasing to the public, specifically elite zombies based on Kewk and Sergey. (Kewks zombie fat butt is gonna drop elite rares while sergey zombies will drop many pools of ingame currency. Yeah you know how is is :]) I also have a neat idea to allow godmode DEV spectators to spawn ingame as bunny rabbits that can "view" hackers and other exploiting players without having the ability to slay other players via godmode.

The point of this thread is to encourage other coders/developers to be free with their ideas and to not "hold them back" as to make profit via GC. Rather to release them to the public so that we all may rise above and let the most basic coder become a more developed server than anything HammerPoint could ever release in the future.

Again a big Thank You to everyone who stuck it through and worked so hard to allow us to have the access to code as we currently have. I honestly thought this to be a pipedream personally and here I am with my own custom server. Thank you all and best wishes to those who know what it means to be a true developer and share thier programming abity with us and allow us to grow and learn with them. People like you give me a reason to live. <3 Keep up the sick butt work AND LET THE HATERS HATE, THEY GIVE YOU A REASON TO RISE ABOVE THEM.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
personally i've been redoing the weapons/projectiles, instead of everything generated center of screen, i want it generated from muzzlebones of 1st person weapons (i removed third person), also redoing the idle animations and giving the weapons a bit of independacy from camera, basically red orchestra style.
after i finish that, i'm going to try to see if i can get a "weapon brace" feature, so the weapon is steady when on an object/wall/etc.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just want to shout out a big duck YOU to everyone out there who is claiming rights to this code! I do not care how deeply you modify your source, it has been and will always be property of HammerPoint/Arktos Interactive. Anyone who is claiming that thier code is in "jeopardy" of people stealing it, you can once again GO duck YOURSELF! You are using stolen code. You have no rights to it whatsoever, even modified. Period. You make a mockery of the actual true developers that release to the public so that everyone can build and share.

You have to be some of the biggest hypocrites of the 21st century. You owe everything that you have created as a project to people who openly released code without claiming rights to it and now that you have repackaged that code it somehow becomes your property to claim and dictate? I am getting sick of this highschool shenanigans of children trying to claim rights to anything when the entire project is based off of STOLEN CODE that you have no lawful rights to from the get go.

Do us all a favor and google "hypocrisy". You might learn something . . .

Last edited:
Nobody
Reaction score
Man, nobody has the right to any poop of Warz....
You confuse between:

- You do the code for you and arrange....
And
- You do something and share and others talk poop do it alone without any help....

Apart from that very good words....

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man, nobody has the right to any poop of Warz....
You confuse between:

- You do the code for you and arrange....
And
- You do something and share and others talk poop do it alone without any help....

Apart from that very good words....

No I am not confused at all. It is very straightforward. A team steals code and then complains because people steal thier code. It is pathetic.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [HOW-TO|SRC|EXE] Extract Data from Original WarZ

Or you could just use the QuickBMS script that has existed for ages.

Code:

# War Inc. Battle Zone (script 0.1.1) # script for QuickBMS getdstring SIGN 4 if SIGN != "arfl" print "you must open only the first file, WO_00.bin" cleanexit endif get VER long get DUMMY long get FILES long get SIZE long get DUMMY long savepos OFFSET comtype unzip_dynamic clog MEMORY_FILE OFFSET SIZE SIZE comtype zlib get PACK_EXT extension get PACK_BASENAME basename string PACK_BASENAME >>= "_" math LAST_PACK = -1 for i = 0 < FILES getdstring NAME 260 MEMORY_FILE get TYPE byte MEMORY_FILE get PACK byte MEMORY_FILE get OFFSET long MEMORY_FILE get SIZE long MEMORY_FILE get ZSIZE long MEMORY_FILE get CRC long MEMORY_FILE getdstring DUMMY 0x12 MEMORY_FILE math PACK += 1 if PACK != LAST_PACK string PACK_NAME p= "%s_%02d.%s" PACK_BASENAME PACK PACK_EXT open FDSE PACK_NAME 1 math LAST_PACK = PACK endif math OFFSET += 4 # arfd if TYPE == 2 clog NAME OFFSET ZSIZE SIZE 1 elif TYPE == 1 log NAME OFFSET SIZE 1 else print "unknown TYPE %TYPE%, contact me" cleanexit endif next i
InsightKnight - Thank you to everyone for being so sincere! - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by DNC InsightKnight - Thank you to everyone for being so sincere! - RaGEZONE Forums
Remove the code until you can prove you've asked.
That is not how we do things around here.

Tell that to the GunZ section then. There's been entire GunZ server source code that has been posted there and not removed without the server owner's permission, and numerous reports have been made to remove it. Hell, while you're at it, ask Hammerpoint for permission to post the WarZ source, because we totally need permission to post this kind of thing, right?

If you have an issue with source code being posted, though, you are in the wrong damn site. No double standards.

Last edited by SecretsOThePast; 10-04-13 at 01:56 PM.

How funny is this poop? No double standards my Ducking butt. :lol:

Original post: http://forum.ragezone.com/f792/src-exe-extract-data-original-923280/

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Are you honestly retarded? Yes, if you share code people will use it.

How exaclty do you expect to "share" code without others using it?
Alright. I'll share my Ducking codes with a Ducking LICENSE SO NO ONE CAN USE IT IN THEIR INFESTATION SERVERS WITHOUT CREDITING ME. STOP BEING A KID, GROW UP DUDE.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alright. I'll share my Ducking codes with a Ducking LICENSE SO NO ONE CAN USE IT IN THEIR INFESTATION SERVERS WITHOUT CREDITING ME. STOP BEING A KID, GROW UP DUDE.

No, you won't. You have just made my point. You are just pissed off because I called you out on being a hypocrite. Nice caps by the way. Real Mature of you.

Funny how you say you wont share code but I see plenty of threads by you asking for help from the same community you say "steals your code". You need to come into immediate contact with a bus.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
No, you won't. You have just made my point. You are just pissed off because I called you out on being a hypocrite. Nice caps by the way. Real Mature of you.

Funny how you say you wont share code but I see plenty of threads by you asking for help from the same community you say "steals your code". You need to come into immediate contact with a bus.

Did I ever release a code in here? NO. I ask for help because I need help with it.
And no, I'm not pissed because you say I'm an hypocrite, it's because you are acting like a Ducking jerk.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hurts your selfish heart :c

Well, you should understand: my code, my property, if I want to take this code and put it in your Ducking butt I can do it because it is MY CODE <-

When I called you a walking oximoron I was joking, but now I see it as very factual. :laugh:

Honestly though I was having fun with our little argument but after that last comment about the source being released by HP I see now you are absolutely clueless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back