Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Thanks to every ragezone user!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some things will never happen, cuz people don't even think about the good side of the thing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good idea) If all the server will integrate into one, we would have done much better than the original game, but it will never happen)

Nobody
Reaction score
I do not know why I was quoted but okay ahahahaha
Well, about this idea of ​​one single server, to many prefer to work only want to stay in power and rule over all out that sooner or later many would take up the server and others would not do anything even though the idea is very good

Harro
Reaction score
Didn't expect to see my name there no probllem ;D

One joint server would be amazing but there would be conflicts and such with some thinking they should have more rights etc :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this is an good idea to talk but not to really do, like everyone said, we will have problems with people like:

"I want to be the server owner alone", "I will be better if i rule this poop without you guys".

I is good to think that one day people will change and will accept to be an team without wanting to be the only on power.

f793
Reaction score
Good idea) If all the server will integrate into one, we would have done much better than the original game, but it will never happen)
This. Poster is right, none wants to become one "server" and work together on it. People are just trying hacking other people's servers and having fun with it. What Yuri-br did was disrespectful to the community and many other people - hacking their enemies servers. That's not respectful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This. Poster is right, none wants to become one "server" and work together on it. People are just trying hacking other people's servers and having fun with it. What Yuri-br did was disrespectful to the community and many other people - hacking their enemies servers. That's not respectful.

That is what i want to "neutralize", everyone is rival, everyone want to be the best one or be more powerful than others, if we work toghether we could be better than Infestation, a team of coders can be better than 100 separated coders.]

Well, this can't happen just becuz the ego of people who think is a hacker and doesn't even know some basic web stuff.

The idea was given, i'm done with this but if some guy want to continue with this feel free to make wathever you want.

Reaction score
And another Thread for all the Fame wh0res, i'lold kids. And i bet that this Yuri BR can't even Code a Hello World in C++ from Scratch. :stupid:

Tupano - Thanks to every ragezone user!!!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back