Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
re: "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff"

1. The server is free you don't need pay to play.
2. Vault is in-game and many more things that not included "new" build.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

3. The whole site is in russian.

This page is in Hungarian.
Ez az oldal magyar nyelvü. <-- this is the hungarian script
Эта страница на венгерском языке. <-- and this is the russian cyrillic script

Last edited:
f793
Reaction score

1) The server is not free, it would have to pay money to play.
2) The game is collected on an old build of the game is missing Vault, and more.
3) The only thing that I liked it changed the texture, including a new backpack

I only posted my thoughts.. What's wrong with the people these days... Maybe you can do better in your RussianZ? Oh it got sued... I am sorry :(

3. The whole site is in russian.
HunZ = Hungray Z. It's easy to get.

And Russian is easy language if you are living in CIS countries.

Nobody
Reaction score

The next project :D
First Time i see that.... But That part:

" username username" dont match, because if u make a trade system at least ur username need sync....
Still I'm impressed, until now I still can not get :p
Even though I have no reason for it being that I only play alone, but that's not the case ...

Good luck with the project of trade....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

HunZ = Hungray Z. It's easy to get.

And Russian is easy language if you are living in CIS countries.

Easy to get when you know what it's about , i don't even know what it's hungray , i'm not good in english name of country.
And i don't even know what mean CIS.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Well this is nothing special compared to the awesome work rest of you do, but why not.

Basically I've made a new better looking night skybox which is more realistic (I like to go outside during the summer at night and look at the sky.. preferably with a cigarette in 1 hand and a beer in the other so I though why not try to recreate this so it's better compared to the really poor quality skies that are already ingame.

+ I've adjusted the moon for it be more like the moon (behind some clouds and when it's not full) should behave and glow.. so it's not like WarZ's 2nd sun.

Final result was this:

nightsky - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums
(wow, the .png was 52KB! )

but yeah, it's really dark like this.. However this is how i think it should be.. just to give players more immersion and make items such as NVGs a very important addition to one's inventory while scavenging during the night times.

+ with a sky like this Flashlight is a major thing as well.. it comes down to it for players to choose if they will try to survive being in the dark with all the zombies around, or reveal themselves using the flashlight (however since it's full night like this, enemies won't really be able to get a clean shot like they could before! )

Here are 3 new screenshots with actual use of flashlight :)

DeadZR 2013-07-11 01-38-05-55 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

DeadZR 2013-07-11 01-38-38-16 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

DeadZR 2013-07-11 01-39-25-53 - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

HunZ is free:) now i play with hunz look very nice:DD

f793
Reaction score

Good luck Kratos. Actually looks very impressive. It brings "real mission" to the Flashlight :proud:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Ah, thank you! Hopefully I'll try to get some actual images of the flash and the image pattern of emitted light from a flashlight and customize all the textures as well.. I still have work today but I'll finally have my weekend off, so I'll try to get more work done by next week ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dupe method with sandboxie and process explorer fixed... no visible sessionid :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

well it kinda occurred to me that I might as well could post this here as well.. so basically what I've been doing recently is discovering the method that was used to arrange all objects on the launcher.. which I've figured out nearly in an instant and as I've encountered similar things before already, doing this wasn't so hard.. now all of this comes down to is a simple saying..
"Every pixel matters"
so practically yeah.. I've figured out how to modify the launcher.. unfortunately since I don't have a server of my own.. and I don't know how to set up one, nor how to make the launcher skip checking for new updater version.. I'm unable to test the login.. although if everything goes according to the plan and my calculations, code and images are right.. this should be working fine and dandy as it's not really all that hard..

in any case, without further ado.. I'll just post the picture to get your feedback.. (although I wouldn't mind a bit of help either xD )

DNC - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums

f793
Reaction score
Launcher looks secksy but instead of blue color is not it betternto put red? I mean something like blood...?

4 Beta

If you see this, that means it's 1-6 AM for me...

Because Mustafa Yilmaz hacked few Servers i decided to do a Little Video HOW he did it.

Enjoy it and Subscribe :D

That is not hacking... That is just getting server IP which is not "helpful" at all. Can you connect to VPS? Of course not. Just read "Server Info"...

4 Beta

If you see this, that means it's 1-6 AM for me...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Launcher looks secksy but instead of blue color is not it betternto put red? I mean something like blood...?

Well.. Mostly everything is all red blood, more red, more blood, and sigh.. all this blood gets on my nerves.. I thought it might be a good idea to make another bloody (no pun intended) launcher, however I decided to o with the clan color which is blue. (although green is also.. I think.. and it just occured to me that green is linked to the zombies.. but oh well. :D

The actual banner can be found here ( )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well it kinda occurred to me that I might as well could post this here as well.. so basically what I've been doing recently is discovering the method that was used to arrange all objects on the launcher.. which I've figured out nearly in an instant and as I've encountered similar things before already, doing this wasn't so hard.. now all of this comes down to is a simple saying..
"Every pixel matters"
so practically yeah.. I've figured out how to modify the launcher.. unfortunately since I don't have a server of my own.. and I don't know how to set up one, nor how to make the launcher skip checking for new updater version.. I'm unable to test the login.. although if everything goes according to the plan and my calculations, code and images are right.. this should be working fine and dandy as it's not really all that hard..

in any case, without further ado.. I'll just post the picture to get your feedback.. (although I wouldn't mind a bit of help either xD )

DNC - "Show It Off" thread aka "Strut your Stuff" - RaGEZONE Forums
Tbh you may as well rewrite the launcher and stop messing around with the original.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Tbh you may as well rewrite the launcher and stop messing around with the original.

idk c++. not that much.

@Piskotahun

Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

idk c++. not that much.

@Piskotahun

Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! Video! :D

.NET/Pascal? I haven't looked at the launcher yet but if you want to test your login, configure your API to use a dropbox folder that has the following in a txt document named api_Login.aspx

WO_01 6666666 100

It will always return a successful login.

Back