Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Time to end

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Game will die soon, none of the okdschool players want full PvP skinz.

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

NewZ is honestly a good replacement for the game. Despite what anyone would like to imagine, the idea of a large scale PvP game is obviously better than a smaller scale survival game. And the CCU numbers show it.

No one wanted a poorly designed survival game, clearly, otherwise you would see more of the alpha source emulators be a bit more popular. That's not to say they're bad - I love the idea of the old WarZ - but they don't bring in numbers like they used to and certainly are more for hobbyist developers.

If you want to make a profitable adventure and get the most players, you'd make exactly what NewZ did.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The funny part is fred is not a game developer he developed cheats for WarZ/ISS and he helped someone to kill the game

and now...

he is "Official"

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
The funny part is fred is not a game developer he developed cheats for WarZ/ISS and he helped someone to kill the game

and now...

he is "Official"

you know what funny is? How this is obviously another cash grab, which content is made.. WITH MS PAINT... i mean cmon am i the only one who thinks that XD?

the only thing that surprises me more, is how the duck it is geting soo populated atm?

I guess 2 things... because it is on steam ( and free ) or / and because iss world is going off in 1 month

and i bet... 2-3 weeks and it will be empty again. Anyone agree?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

you know what funny is? How this is obviously another cash grab, which content is made.. WITH MS PAINT... i mean cmon am i the only one who thinks that XD?

the only thing that surprises me more, is how the duck it is geting soo populated atm?

I guess 2 things... because it is on steam ( and free ) or / and because iss world is going off in 1 month

and i bet... 2-3 weeks and it will be empty again. Anyone agree?
Well Frede won vs Infestation Original by cheating, then won vs other emulator with NewZ, and now win vs all "WarZ" license.
It is like Sergey pay Frede to get a "fist" from Frede.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Well Frede won vs Infestation Original by cheating, then won vs other emulator with NewZ, and now win vs all "WarZ" license.
It is like Sergey pay Frede to get a "fist" from Frede.

Sergey?
Paying Fred?

hahahahah naaa... sergey would not do it.. as soon as newz won't be able to give sergey enough oh his "dosh", he will windraw their licence

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
yup

Good tactic tho,
>kill the game
>Cash in on it
>??
>Profit

We all know what Sergey is going for money. Thats why he has the face to give a license to a guy who actually destroyed the game for profit, but I dont even think he ever cared about ISS and the community.

agree

Sergey care only about money... as long as he gets it, he will alowe newz to stay, but it won't be happening for long tbh, people ( as i said before ) plays it only cuz of the hype that "it is on steam"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Karti is right..alot of others are as well.. I think NewZ is stupid af..the assets aren't even worth looking at..dunno how he's made it this far this long unless he's Sergey's sex toy..Personally,"just my opinion so please some of you don't take offense",emu's with all these bright neon shoot me in the face Cinderella pretty pony skins are friggin stupid..they appeal to age groups of age 15 and below..I know it's just a game,but c'mon,I own guns,have friends who have guns,and painting them up like a glow in the dark fuckstick is just something people in the real world would never do..As far as gameplay,buggy as hell..There are a few here on RZ as well as my own that would stomp the poop out of NewZ as far as playability and performance..NewZ can take a fat one up the poop canal as far as I'm concerned

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do agree with most of what you guys are saying. Freds team are skinwhores and it's showing. But let's not forget the fact that newz has done fairly well. Us here on ragezone are 'overanalysing' the whole thing. It's a game, people like skins and people buy skins. Make more skins = more money. Game will die after steam hype has settled as it gets boring fast. Nonetheless; wp fred

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's funny how you guys only complain about NewZ being 'skinwhores' while you forget about all those features that they made to make pvp much better. And that is really what people wanted, skins are second thing that just propel the game. And you are sitting here talking poop on newz beacuse your emulator didn't succeed or you just weren't able to make all those things that they made. None of those emulator were able to make such features till now. (I know there are big projects being worked on now, but im talking about actual emulators rn).
I am not their defender, im not working in any way with them or anything like that, im just saying my opinion.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's funny how you guys only complain about NewZ being 'skinwhores' while you forget about all those features that they made to make pvp much better. And that is really what people wanted, skins are second thing that just propel the game.
Its just War Inc With Zombies and alot of Flame and way to much skins

And you are sitting here talking poop on newz beacuse your emulator didn't succeed or you just weren't able to make all those things that they made. None of those emulator were able to make such features till now. (I know there are big projects being worked on now, but im talking about actual emulators rn).
And there were many Big Servers that had the Same Stuff like them SurvivalMMO DeadZ for example sadly DeadZ is down sofar as i know and ofc its "Ragezone" thats why we flame ^^

I am not their defender, im not working in any way with them or anything like that, im just saying my opinion.
That's Ok and this is just my Opinion no hate

I guess some of us here just don't like it cus Fred is a Dumbass... And they did a very bad Start on Steam and they still got alot of Problems with their Launcher Clients and Servers

#NoHate and #IDontGiveaFuck

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Skins are not a bad thing at all. It keeps players interested and it brings in money. Win win. However as kuch said Fred is involved... Yeaa..
They don't really have any features affecting gameplay that stand out in the crowd. Battle royale? Base can be found on ragezone and so can their 'custom' maps. (That springvalley or what it's called for example). They have many smaller and less significant features that add up to be good combined, I'll give em that. However the game is dull - just like any other ids game atm.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
It's funny how you guys only complain about NewZ being 'skinwhores' while you forget about all those features that they made to make pvp much better. And that is really what people wanted, skins are second thing that just propel the game. And you are sitting here talking poop on newz beacuse your emulator didn't succeed or you just weren't able to make all those things that they made. None of those emulator were able to make such features till now. (I know there are big projects being worked on now, but im talking about actual emulators rn).

well let me give you my honest opinion to what you said with a honest critic

=================================================================

"It's funny how you guys only complain about NewZ being 'skinwhores' while you forget about all those features that they made to make pvp much better. And that is really what people wanted, skins are second thing that just propel the game."
- Well... like it never have been servers that did that before? I mean DeadZ ( at time of Reborn ) ,StargateZ ( or first months of SurvivalMMO ), or even DOOM MMO ( which at first ended up as the cash grab ( cmon we all know it ) ), or some latest gems like DaysAfterDead ( it is dead, but it started very well, sadly there have been not soo many people )

"And that is really what people wanted, skins are second thing that just propel the game. And you are sitting here talking poop on newz beacuse your emulator didn't succeed or you just weren't able to make all those things that they made. None of those emulator were able to make such features till now."
- Telling thing that "NewZ did that for people and other s did not" is just blind criticism from a person that seems to not be even active at 2013 / 2014 when the "golden era" of emus was alive.

You think why sergey never made any emulator into a official game then? since he still was running his own I:SS servers and he needed money. Aftermath is going off, I: World is going off - and why World when it actualy had alot of people and alot of stuff that people like, why? Cuz of money thats why - Same thing gonna happen to NewZ, sooner or later , when Sergey will decided "ohh boy i want more money" and Fred won't be able to pay him, he will just take them down. And telling "He cannot do that" is just a stupid poop.. since you know what? Sergey can take ANY WARZ / I:SS related project down, since he is the core owner of it, even if he don't have a server based on this game running, he is still making cash out of it.

"And you are sitting here talking poop on newz beacuse your emulator didn't succeed or you just weren't able to make all those things that they made. None of those emulator were able to make such features till now. (I know there are big projects being worked on now, but im talking about actual emulators rn). "
- Well maybe some people are talking poop about of it, but i am not talking about poop just because "they are official and you are not". Nope, I am talking my shenanigans since i don't get it why, something that look like a poop ( from a design point of view ) is getting soo much love? I can get that most of people there are total csgo / cod kids that want to see purple dildos all over there guns, or a paint job that looks like it was taken out of MS-PAINT era.

It is also a shenanigans that they simply stole other people work and claim it ( and what gave them such a power? no one ). Springvalley map? -> yea, like it wasn't made in StargateZ ( then remade for SurvivalMMO ( since it was same server running by same guy soo he could ) ) 2 YEARS AGO, a map that people played on a emulator 2 YEARS AGO, now shows up on a "Official" server, and now all the kids who never played emulators before, tells that Stargate75 stole the map from NewZ... like what the actual duck?

I mean i know alot of people from this site that could replace some other people in Fred team ( i don't care about Fred, i have nothing against him, i got something agaisnt OTHERS from his "team" ) and make that game looks HELL'A better...

Bring the hate

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys, you are interpreting my words in a very wrong way. I never said that "NewZ did that for people and other s did not" or this is Infestation/Warz. I just said that you should stop whining on NewZ all the time and instead move on.

P.S Come on Karti, did you really report me? :D You should be the reported in the first place :DD

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Guys, you are interpreting my words in a very wrong way. I never said that "NewZ did that for people and other s did not" or this is Infestation/Warz. I just said that you should stop whining on NewZ all the time and instead move on.

P.S Come on Karti, did you really report me? :D You should be the reported in the first place :DD

You're not wrong. At least in my opinion. NewZ did what no one else thought of... Contact OP Productions and offer a revshare option. Which they did and were made official. They made it so far, that they've surpassed the original game in terms of players and made it shut down due to not being profitable. I'm pretty sure that's successful.

That doesn't give you an excuse to call people whiners though. It just makes you right.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're not wrong. At least in my opinion. NewZ did what no one else thought of... Contact OP Productions and offer a revshare option. Which they did and were made official. They made it so far, that they've surpassed the original game in terms of players and made it shut down due to not being profitable. I'm pretty sure that's successful.

That doesn't give you an excuse to call people whiners though. It just makes you right.

True that.

Last edited:
Back