Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Time to end

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, OP Production closes Aftermath and I:SS.

| |

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow its too bad :/ i Lost a lot of GOOD times playing ISS ;-;

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Enjoyed this game throughout the years, very surprised how long I:SS classic has been up. Will be asking for a refund.

Don't care about I:SS World or ShitZ though, both teams suck.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Already knew that this day would arrive, even because they were no longer able to give support to their users and only linked to the money, and as a result came to failure, it was good while it lasted, now goodbye...

R.I.P 2012-2016

agree..

but i am surprised of 1 thing... ISS:WORLD going off to? ( first of all i hated the idea of the whole monkey milking machine it was but still as i know there were alot of people there willingly to pay )

Now lets way for ShitZ to be taken off

Reaction score
agree..

but i am surprised of 1 thing... ISS:WORLD going off to? ( first of all i hated the idea of the whole monkey milking machine it was but still as i know there were alot of people there willingly to pay )

Now lets way for ShitZ to be taken off

They closed ISS world to reopen the warzth

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Perhaps a private and old version was capable of giving more profit to them

or..
or maybe something like "if we make that game THAI only , we can add alot of ridiculus and retarded things like flying zombies, anime backpacks and stuff"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
qCGYVwv - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I'll give my opinion, it's just drama, for me they're up to something, nothing that money does not do.

actualy
only money ;p

shattered skies is still up since people buys that... shitZ is still up since retards pay for all these skins

just give bunch of months and it all gonna blow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually makes me kind of sad hearing about classic shutting down. All the memories..

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
i remember first time killing a guy on boulder city...

RIP

lol
you were new then

reememeber first day when all we had were delta small map from caste pine to rockyforde to mountaincrest to delta peak and that was it

boulder? that was added muuuch later

Back