Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Time to end

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol
you were new then

reememeber first day when all we had were delta small map from caste pine to rockyforde to mountaincrest to delta peak and that was it

boulder? that was added muuuch later

He just shared his memories and you gotta hate even that. You are incredible...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol
you were new then

reememeber first day when all we had were delta small map from caste pine to rockyforde to mountaincrest to delta peak and that was it

boulder? that was added muuuch later

War Z began its open alpha on October 15, 2012[10] and was fully released on Steam December 17, 2012.

and if you look youtube videos you can see boulder city loot videos from 4 November 2012 :p

much later ?

Loyalty
Reaction score
Well, OP Production closes Aftermath and I:SS.

| |

Thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Or let us all..as a community,create an emu that will knock NewZ off the ladder...wait..a few of you already did that..:w00t:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Screenshot_2016-11-24-16-50-57_1 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Game will die soon, none of the okdschool players want full PvP skinz.

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Game will die soon, none of the okdschool players want full PvP skinz.

well

a SMART using of skins is actualy a good thing -> exampe.. scar night stalker... a recolored more rare scar with small boost of stats..>

they did same thing in afterath in shattered skies.... they limited number of guns, and filled the empty place with skinned versiosn that are more rare and have better stats...

that is what i think a smart move

a skinZ game like NewZ which main object is just to add tons of skins and do nothing else... is just a retarded move, trying to cash-out on what csgo started doing years ago

thats my opinion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well

a SMART using of skins is actualy a good thing -> exampe.. scar night stalker... a recolored more rare scar with small boost of stats..>

they did same thing in afterath in shattered skies.... they limited number of guns, and filled the empty place with skinned versiosn that are more rare and have better stats...

that is what i think a smart move

a skinZ game like NewZ which main object is just to add tons of skins and do nothing else... is just a retarded move, trying to cash-out on what csgo started doing years ago

thats my opinion
Yep, completely agree. I have nothing against skins as customization is fun, but when everything revolves around skins it is just a stupid money maker. A good one, but stupid.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Infestation NewZ: Not So New? Or something actually revolutionary for once. We don't want farming simulators and we already have decent PvP emulators. I'm excited

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Infestation was kicked while it was laying dieing on the floor its better for everyone that it finally can rest. r.i.p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its sad its coming to an end,After many years and awesome memory's of playing this game.

But lets be honest,We have not had a "awesome" version of ISS since the hackers started taking over the original.
All the emulators,Have really failed to either take off due to the devs not listening,Or they simply get abandoned.

Lets hope that one day in the future,Someone will see how fun this game was,And make a VERY similar game but in a newer/diffrent engine that capable of more stuff,and bring us an infestation like game that we always wanted.

R.I.P Infestation,You will be missed.

Back