Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Time to end

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
Comeon,

we all know where Fred started and why the original game died out , he saw that opportunity and thats how they made Newz and actually made it official, thats why im wondering how could Sirgey accept an offer from someone who made a part in killing the game, but as I said money is money.

I reguarly poop on his hacks. They were mostly CE tables if I recall right, maybe a few vtable hooks later in his career of cheat making. Simple stuff you can easily detect.

DeadZ was largely unaffected because he couldn't figure out how we were detecting his stuff. I don't think a lot of the servers here can say the same.

Fred took advantage of opportunities presented to him. You would do the same if you had those opportunities. I didn't because I value the quality of the games I make.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reguarly poop on his hacks. They were mostly CE tables if I recall right, maybe a few vtable hooks later in his career of cheat making. Simple stuff you can easily detect.

DeadZ was largely unaffected because he couldn't figure out how we were detecting his stuff. I don't think a lot of the servers here can say the same.

Fred took advantage of opportunities presented to him. You would do the same if you had those opportunities. I didn't because I value the quality of the games I make.

I know that. But Im not talking about DeadZ nor you , but ISS originally. His and Darklinux's stuff destroyed the game as it was infested with hackers , it was all about who had better cheats. And you could easly play for 1-2 months before getting banned specially when accounts were like 1-2 bucks . Idc about him taking the opportunity but how can Sergey even legalize it - i dont know. They act like they dont know who are they dealing with. They must have short memory hehe :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get why Sergey did what he did, just like Fred did - not saying its ethical or morally correct, but it was the smartest thing to do. One part wants funding for new games and the other part wants to take it to the next level. Fair enough. But stealing others work then calling themselves official...

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry
but

HAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH

good luck trying like what you gonna offer them...
Sergey said it would take nine figures to sell ss so aftermath is probably out off your ball park Mr "wanna buy src"

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sergey said it would take nine figures to sell ss so aftermath is probably out off your ball park Mr "wanna buy src"

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
This is too much, why would you even think about this... Hire your own devs and buy software if you want a game, it will be cheaper and a lot better hahahahahah

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Time to close thai emus :D

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
" For those with more clues about the perpetrators. Whether the server is illegal Or help the company with cash prizes to the whistleblower 10,000 baht if piracy can provide useful information about piracy. You can go to the prosecution of the perpetrator."

Where the duck do i contact them i can list around 30 things in that poop game that violate copyright laws, and numerous other things.

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
" For those with more clues about the perpetrators. Whether the server is illegal Or help the company with cash prizes to the whistleblower 10,000 baht if piracy can provide useful information about piracy. You can go to the prosecution of the perpetrator."

Where the duck do i contact them i can list around 30 things in that poop game that violate copyright laws, and numerous other things.

examples

#1 -> using a DTR SRS model taken from Battlefield 4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Time to close thai emus :D

Some Thai people are poop as f**k that why I moved to NA

Electronics Extreme is one of the worst game publisher in the world
They turned many good game to a crap

Official Server in Thailand is sucker than src that you guys making here

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Which gun is that in-game? Can't quite see any resemblance

Did
they really do that ? xD roflmao

my first ever gun i tried to get into the game
http://forum.ragezone.com/f790/release-3dsmax-2012-skeleton-importer-1038543/index2.html

Nikita505 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for darkness
vdXs7O5 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums

i released that gun in DeadZ Survival is Hope almost 2 years ago...

and model is.. right here..

and believe me it is the same one XD

Later i released the gun on the ragezone... here -> on 9th of May 2015 and arounds 2 months later the SAME GUN shows up in Infestation: THAI xD

They only recreated the icon, but still left all the textures and stuff same, best thing? they even left my watermark logo i placed on the side of a gun ( i think you could even see it on that video ) - a red panda face ;p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my first ever gun i tried to get into the game
http://forum.ragezone.com/f790/release-3dsmax-2012-skeleton-importer-1038543/index2.html

Sorry for darkness
vdXs7O5 - Time to end - RaGEZONE Forums

i released that gun in DeadZ Survival is Hope almost 2 years ago...

and model is.. right here..

and believe me it is the same one XD

Later i released the gun on the ragezone... here -> on 9th of May 2015 and arounds 2 months later the SAME GUN shows up in Infestation: THAI xD

They only recreated the icon, but still left all the textures and stuff same, best thing? they even left my watermark logo i placed on the side of a gun ( i think you could even see it on that video ) - a red panda face ;p

Wait up, iss:thailand? hahahah wtf??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
10,000 baht. That's all you guys are worth to them.

$280 USD.

Think about that, that's their reward offering for finding a counterfeit server's operations team, which they wouldn't be able to touch internationally, and would never be awarded because you could prove violation of copyright in ISS Thailand.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
10,000 baht. That's all you guys are worth to them.

$280 USD.

Think about that, that's their reward offering for finding a counterfeit server's operations team, which they wouldn't be able to touch internationally, and would never be awarded because you could prove violation of copyright in ISS Thailand.
280$ is a lot in some countries mate. Not even a full day worth where I live, but a monthly salary elsewhere

Back