Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Off Topic] Bye Ragezone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've been here on RaGEZONE, mostly the Infestation/WarZ section for about 2 years, and i think I'm going to move on from this forum, since this game is almost 4 years old, and the community for this game is dying off.

Not sure if I will still be active once in a while here or not, just have allot of irl things to do atm. Later on I'm going to post a thread in the release section with some private files of mine.

I want to thank @TheUsername for introducing me to developing I:SS emulators. @facedev for being an amazing help, also @Scott Austin for being one of the best I:SS developers to work with (We still got a project going rn hu3), @m70b1jr for being a funny butt mofo, and @Sylvanas1234, and @GetRektBambi for helping me learn new things aswel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back