Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VIDEO] How the Source looks like from in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here you have guys, a very quick video of me playing on the source files, I did NOT compile this, a friend of mine did and let me play. And also theres a custom map, just to verify that the map creator (studio.exe) thing really works. (i think the map was created by alex) And that you also can have multiple servers running just like the real game itself.

Never give up, & enjoy

The only in-game command I really found out was /gi <id>, which gives an item to the player who types it. If you find more please post here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice, but is this with the newer source or the older one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you have guys, a very quick video of me playing on the source files, I did NOT compile this, a friend of mine did and let me play. And also theres a custom map, just to verify that the map creator (studio.exe) thing really works. (i think the map was created by alex) And that you also can have multiple servers running just like the real game itself.

Never give up, & enjoy

The only in-game command I really found out was /gi <id>, which gives an item to the player who types it. If you find more please post here.

i believe /stime sets the server time and there is a dev night vision mode (might not be in this build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back