Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[General] WarZ Fully Alpha Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Guys i want to ask if someone want to play on a Fully Alpha Server cus i want to create one using Vusions Source and do all one by one

Features

• [*=left]Old Alpha Sounds ( Scary Sounds )
    [*=left]Groups ( WIP )
    [*=left]Clans ( WIP )
    [*=left]Friendlist ( WIP )
    [*=left]Blanaced Loot Spots
    [*=left]No Crosshair
    [*=left]Alpha Map

Game Status ( 5% Done search for Testers Server is Running with Hamachi )

Char Selection

Sever Browser or Quick join ?

Alpha Map

Look at The Airport ( No Crosshair )

Loot run on the Airport

Thx for reading this : )

i just want to ask if someone want to play on it or not

Last edited:
Reaction score
If u want a good Alpha src, grab the src, because it is almost up to 95% Bug free. Have also the first DNC Src there with Update 1-8. :drool:

Or even better, and complete Done what u want: HunZ src. But i guess 90% of the Ragezone copy&paste retards aren't clever enough to get that src running. :lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score
If u want a good Alpha src, grab the src, because it is almost up to 95% Bug free. Have also the first DNC Src there with Update 1-8. :drool:

Or even better, and complete Done what u want: HunZ src. But i guess 90% of the Ragezone copy&paste retards aren't clever enough to get that src running. :lol:
I'm working on it. Only bug is the purple clan tag on every person.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The MEGA link is not working...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes me and clan waiting for those emulators like old alpha :D But loot must be like old alpha ( EXTREME RARE SNIPERS, 90% is AR's)
I like walking to safeszones with loot :)

Add crosshair only to first person :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
just download the fix we working on it

and we are working on the Loot 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back