Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarZ Emulators

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know if there's an online emulator besides those 4 in this forum?

Really wanting to find one with decent people and rare snipers/gear type of emulator.
Been trying to suggest newz doing another mode with scarce gear like warz used to be, but they're lazy af, content with current dying game, whatever..

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CrapZ does have a mode like that. Its called Survival in their game modes. CrapZ is the worst emulator to ever come out and its devs are horrible too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CrapZ does have a mode like that. Its called Survival in their game modes. CrapZ is the worst emulator to ever come out and its devs are horrible too.
Oh I know, their "survival" tho, isn't survival at all. It's death match, just like any other mode they have.. I played it in the beginning, it's not fun anymore, 5+ ppl clans everywhere deathmatching..

Besides newz, there's nothing else, is there?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Days after Dead is going to be releasing a big patch towards the end of this month, I suggest you give us a shot!
I tried as soon as your emulator came out, unfortunately it's not really what I'm looking for.. but, I will def give it a shot once you patch it.

I really enjoyed both colorado v1 and v2, old warz game.. right before devs switched ammo for food, game was awesome. After that change, the game went down hill..

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
I tried as soon as your emulator came out, unfortunately it's not really what I'm looking for.. but, I will def give it a shot once you patch it.

I really enjoyed both colorado v1 and v2, old warz game.. right before devs switched ammo for food, game was awesome. After that change, the game went down hill..
emm in old warz ammo was never easy to find.. just telling..

aswell you said you are looking for something with "decent player base, and rare snipers / gear type of emu"

DaD has all of it... except decent player base.... like every single emulator cuz no one wnats to even try playing them because everyone just sticks to newz

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

We have majorly changed since we came out. To list a few things that other emulators don't have: a bandit system ( ), a weather system featuring rain, snow and moving clouds (snow can affect environment and zombie behaviour) and a completely custom map with more details than Colorado. We also feature a completely new skill tree, with 0 skills being re-used. We have absolutely 0 pay-to-win elements, and allow early reviving with a new currently called Zombie Cells.

If you bring a friend (or two, or three), make sure to refer them! When they register, they are able to choose you as their referral, and you will both be rewarded for reaching milestones ( ).

We also have a new gamemode called "The Tournament" ( ). Tournament servers are separate servers that only tournament characters can enter. There are different seasons with different themes, and every season lasts 3 days. it features a smaller version of Colorado, with longer and darker nights. There are more zombies on the map, which deal extra damage and toxicity is a greater threat.

These are just the things I'm listing from the top of my head. I really recommend you give Days after Dead another try to see if you like what we did with the game. If you're afraid of us steering too far away from the Alpha game-play, don't worry, because Days after Dead is completely built on the Alpha engine. You can even play on Colorado v1, as we never removed that map from the game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Sylvanas1234 @Laenoar

I did try it last night. I'm not much into alpha warz, things like not being able to unload ammo from guns in your backpack unless you have it in hands, or not being able to run and access to gi for example, items not stacking, oh and that funky war inc movement it's kinda game breaking for me.. and those new guns or models you guys added, feels like I'm playing SurvivalMMO.. the game runs smooth I gotta say.

It's weird how nobody has ever attempted to do a copy of warz (the one right before they shut down), like it used to be. Every emu I've tried, they made it completely a different game. If someone would restore warz how it used to be before shutting down, with 3 servers, colorado v1, v2 and cali, would be amazing. Making it more pve friendly, would be even better, I bet a lot of people would want to play that.

I'll come back to DaD and check it out after you patch but I gotta say, v1 map is too small, whoever stays and keeps playing they'll get bored after looting same places, at least make it full size, it's not like there's people to pvp, and even if there were, they'd go clearview like always..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,
it's been a while since I had fun doing an emulator locally, and stay in the theme of WarZ / Infestation, by making a party Dev Event (pvp) and a party Survival
rdksupernova - WarZ Emulators - RaGEZONE Forums

rdksupernova - WarZ Emulators - RaGEZONE Forums

Lmio6XF - WarZ Emulators - RaGEZONE Forums

Mb2D0f - WarZ Emulators - RaGEZONE Forums

eSgdSE3 - WarZ Emulators - RaGEZONE Forums

7HyyGGr - WarZ Emulators - RaGEZONE Forums

XkgPv6M - WarZ Emulators - RaGEZONE Forums

U3zZBFG - WarZ Emulators - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
We dont care. :) And well, were in the final Bugfix phase, including the terrible geoblock by Cloudflare for our Website, Forum, Webpanel, CDN, and so on,..
depends heavy on what UE the game is on
Killing Floor 2 for example was planned to be fully using UE 4 but it ends up beeing a heavy modified UE3 with lighting options from UE4

While APB:R went to use UE2 and it was running like a crap xd

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
Wrong thread, hu? :D But u cant compare different Version of that Engine(s). :)
wierd dunno how it got posted here xd

nevertheless

wanna share the name of your emu xd? probably gonna download it as soon as it cames out

Back