Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarZ Forum back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thought it was pretty funny. Also, that "sirgay" guy was right - they are using IP Board
Code:
http://forums.playwarz.com/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. But, which other software they could just use..

IP. Board was for sure the second thing they would use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That forum is easy to jack, i already found a huge oversight to compromise basically any account with a bit of patience.
Can't you then go get us the updated server source ? :p

Nobody
Reaction score
He said account, not database. And I dont think that the forums are associated with the game files itself.
Yes I believe they are associated....
Yesterday all servers in the last update while they were off the linked forum even if all of the servers update the forum becomes unavailable.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but if he compromises sergey's or kewk or some other dev account he can maybe get access to the ftp servers they have and download it all. but it was more of a joke... :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They have changed domain names, though the old domain is still up with the same site, only forum/buy tabs are changed to playwarz. So sad Hammerpoint is going to suck the idiots dry... Sadly enough private servers probably won't be the death of HP to many people to keep conning into purchasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back