Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarZ Precompiled Server For multiplayer use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so far over 100% of the server is done.
im building the source files etc.
However if you want the server to be multiplayer you will need a vps and edit the files yourself.
i will be testing the build and making sure its ready for release.

sorry for this but bad news i used the wrong source it was the older one.. so it will be awhile sorry..

i would like to add thank dnc ikasu MentaL and other people who were and still are working on the warz source code.

do not redistribute without my permission. all i ask is for that amount of respect.

side note its done but ill be doing testing to see if there is any bugs.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know why but i just got red for doing nothing bad. this source is compiled myself and no way a copy of ashley scott's virtual machine. it is however a full server that is used for VPS use. i gave all respective source code owners there thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a slight issue with the client not wanting to connect when i get that fixed and removed serial keys i will

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been 4 weeks, so yeah. 1 day project taking 4 weeks usually means dead project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back