Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarZ started war on DeadZ & Ragezone.com O.o :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
True. btw Johnny are u the same mod on DeadZ? =p

Reaction score
Your stealing their intellectual property they have every right to close down DeadZ and any websites that host this information it's pretty much piracy.

the irony of this statement on this website is rather palpable. subzerok please look around and take note as to where you are exactly, before you decide to spout out stupid shenanigans from that hole you have on your face that you call a mouth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the irony of this statement on this website is rather palpable. subzerok please look around and take note as to where you are exactly, before you decide to spout out stupid shenanigans from that hole you have on your face that you call a mouth.

haha cmbdev right? =p

f793
Reaction score
I guess that guy is Sergey...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if they decided to continue to pursue you guys is there anything they actually could do?

f793
Reaction score
Me? No, others, sure. At the end of the day now the name DeadZ or whatever has no likeliness in relation to the name, but that doesn't mean its right.
About that Z stuff they have changed name and now people can have at the ending Z stuff right?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The real concern is the owners of the Eclipse Engine, as none of us have paid for thier license. That is where the real suit would be if ever to be one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that they hate the names that have NameZ or some like that.

Luckily I own DeadNight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back