Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New WarZ update: overgorth and graphical update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey guys!
you probably all saw the new warz update with the DX10 graphic's and way better looking
grass overgorth in the town's.
Hypoflex - New WarZ update: overgorth and graphical update - RaGEZONE Forums

but the big question is, can we get this to our private servers?
i kind of think we need to work together to make 1 big server
what would be awesome ofc :D:

let your idea's out about how we get the new overgorth and graphics!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shure, it would be great if we'd had overgroth in private Servers but as we've seen at the official WarZ, overgroth needs some serious optimisation (and the game in general also) to support such a update. So before thinking about adding overgroth, I'd make sure that players with not so good pcs can still play...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Shure, it would be great if we'd had overgroth in private Servers but as we've seen at the official WarZ, overgroth needs some serious optimisation (and the game in general also) to support such a update. So before thinking about adding overgroth, I'd make sure that players with not so good pcs can still play...

ofc low end pc need to be able to play, when enabling dx10 players need to be able to disable it and go back to dx9.

same for the overgroth, most be possible for players to lower the groth for low pc's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would love to see this implemented aswell..D10 and D11 is the future for gaming..So anyone still on D9 time for an upgrade..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Just extract WarZ bins and copy the buildings with the green thingy I forgot the name. Well, it is just a start '-'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Write a Pm with the Link.

Last edited:
Nobody
Reaction score
Just extract WarZ bins and copy the buildings with the green thingy I forgot the name. Well, it is just a start '-'
It will not work....
First he shifted the source of these changes and you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back