Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A few kind words of advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to give people the chance for help

As many of you know, the two powers DeadZ's Secrets and iKasu have warred on and on.

They offer little to know help during the time it takes for them to breath, I would like to put it in this form.
We are a section that even MentaL or any big Mod can ignore, and that this section has the most drama.

To the coders of this section: You guys think you are the poop? Ducking made a emulator in a couple of months, released it and think you guys are the king. You piss off every one with this high mystique that you were the first. I am disappointed in you guys. You witch your guys emulator, and then fight between yourselves, some adult's bitching over some game, and how you guys did something better than the next guy. If I were Ducking you guys, I would make a huge Ducking emulator with this poop, and topple WarZ like if it was Jenga. But no, you guys act like children. Even the children get tired of you guys bitching. I don't give a damn who makes it better, you guys did something WarZ can't and you guys don't congratulate one another about each feat.

You guys are not only pathetic and worthless to this community, but are a disgrace to coding.

You guys wan't to help with this damn community? Stop arguing and code for god sake. Put that mouth and keyboard to use and make the community proud of you guys again.

To the other people: These guys, are people, and we can but in and tell them to stop, any time we Ducking wan't. I'm tired of seeing thread after thread mention these clowns, and no one stand up to them.

My poor thread that highlighted the 7 months update thread got destroyed and locked.

I'm taking a stand against these guys until they learn. They learn to shut up.

Reaction score
I don't ignore the section, I'm always trying to work on ways to improve it such as just demodding our previous mod for abusing his power. With this demodding now comes an open opportunity for someone to take his place who is a kind gentle soul and most importantly, a team player!

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
To be fair I'd be more than happy to keep quiet; I didn't want drama to begin with, but moderators obviously are needed in this section and ones that are unbiased preferred.

Going forward, I think the best course of action is for both parties to just hit the report post function on offensive posts and ignore the post. Let the infraction system take its course otherwise.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wan't to highlight the new action, I wan't all the big powers and emulators to sit down and chat.

We could make a game, a game worth while, something that can send shiver's down WarZ, you all combined can make the god of games.

You all can pitch in and help make the game, we all can combine all our ideals, and make something better.

I respect you secrets, and all the coders, You guy's are my idols, and now, I ask you guys too sit down and chat, to unite and do something that can be originated here.

Reaction score
I wan't to highlight the new action, I wan't all the big powers and emulators to sit down and chat.

We could make a game, a game worth while, something that can send shiver's down WarZ, you all combined can make the god of games.

You all can pitch in and help make the game, we all can combine all our ideals, and make something better.

I respect you secrets, and all the coders, You guy's are my idols, and now, I ask you guys too sit down and chat, to unite and do something that can be originated here.

You don't even have a clue as to what needs to be done to this game to make it any sort of "god of games" which it will never ever attain. This game is literally one of the worst ever created, with a codebase that even beats that description. The code of this game is so horribly designed, and so full of exploitable holes that it would be near impossible to properly "fix" this game. It just plainly isn't worth it at all, ever, in any regard. Also if you think this section seemingly has lots of drama? you should have checked out the Flyff section in the past, the Perfect world section, and probably a few others. The "drama" here (if you can even call it drama, its more just dumb poop being spouted by 1 person *cough*iKasu*cough*) is nothing in respect to said drama in other sections. This thread serves no purpose other than an attempt to drum up some sort of conversation, just like your other one. The fate of this thread will follow your other thread. Nothing will come of it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't even have a clue as to what needs to be done to this game to make it any sort of "god of games" which it will never ever attain. This game is literally one of the worst ever created, with a codebase that even beats that description. The code of this game is so horribly designed, and so full of exploitable holes that it would be near impossible to properly "fix" this game. It just plainly isn't worth it at all, ever, in any regard. Also if you think this section seemingly has lots of drama? you should have checked out the Flyff section in the past, the Perfect world section, and probably a few others. The "drama" here (if you can even call it drama, its more just dumb poop being spouted by 1 person *cough*iKasu*cough*) is nothing in respect to said drama in other sections. This thread serves no purpose other than an attempt to drum up some sort of conversation, just like your other one. The fate of this thread will follow your other thread. Nothing will come of it.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not backing down from my ideal.

I refuse to counter-argue in the fact that this section doesn't need more arguments.

I respect your opinion as a person, but respect my ideals.

I tip my hat at you sir, and shake your hand to prove I am leaving you too ponder on my ideal.

Good day sir.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The Flyff Section - goooood old times xD

And why are people think i'm the dramatic one?
The only reason why i'm the biggest idiot here is just that i hate it if people only ask for releases to get things to work.
Why should i support these Kids if they won't even learn how to code?
There are a few People arround who really wanna learn something like kalisto which i also helped via skype a few times.
Take a look at RunningDead - i did everything and the owner just sit arround and gains all the money through donations for "HIS!" work.
Now InvasionMMO -> Owner said he is afk for a half or a week because he is moving -> 2,5 weeks later he comes back and i also
did everything alone.
Then all these PM's like: I don't know how to code can you help me? are terrible too..
Why people try to get a server up if they 100% know they need to learn programming to add stuff.
Then the releases of things -> Someone else did it but yeah they don't give a duck and takes the credits for it.

It's normal to say if you'r duck me then i duck you.

I still care what anyone else did and i won't release something just to say "sharing is caring".
As example the Group System. DeadZ got it done by commands in the Chat -> I used playerlist first and then i removed this
poop because there are no options to add to the group. I removed it instead of sharing it with others just because i know that these
things makes a Server unique. Look at all these 0815 Servers. Everyone has the same things and the only thing who is changed are
the droprate, the GFX and perhaps they added other Weapons. That's all!

And all the other Server Creators should know if they can't code they won't get things that anyone else doesn't have.

Tell me now a reason WHY we - the people who know how to code and know how to add stuff - should release all these things.
Just for the Community? Tzzzzz.... witch Please.... -> You will see 10000 of Servers with the same poop...

Sorry but thats my oppinion...

And yeah - my english isn't good and now?! Atlast i don't write like this:
'How to add groups? Tell how to add?"
or
'Group can be done or can do you?'
*Read the Help section then you know what i mean.....*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Flyff Section - goooood old times xD

And why are people think i'm the dramatic one?
The only reason why i'm the biggest idiot here is just that i hate it if people only ask for releases to get things to work.
Why should i support these Kids if they won't even learn how to code?
There are a few People arround who really wanna learn something like kalisto which i also helped via skype a few times.
Take a look at RunningDead - i did everything and the owner just sit arround and gains all the money through donations for "HIS!" work.
Now InvasionMMO -> Owner said he is afk for a half or a week because he is moving -> 2,5 weeks later he comes back and i also
did everything alone.
Then all these PM's like: I don't know how to code can you help me? are terrible too..
Why people try to get a server up if they 100% know they need to learn programming to add stuff.
Then the releases of things -> Someone else did it but yeah they don't give a duck and takes the credits for it.

It's normal to say if you'r duck me then i duck you.

I still care what anyone else did and i won't release something just to say "sharing is caring".
As example the Group System. DeadZ got it done by commands in the Chat -> I used playerlist first and then i removed this
poop because there are no options to add to the group. I removed it instead of sharing it with others just because i know that these
things makes a Server unique. Look at all these 0815 Servers. Everyone has the same things and the only thing who is changed are
the droprate, the GFX and perhaps they added other Weapons. That's all!

And all the other Server Creators should know if they can't code they won't get things that anyone else doesn't have.

Tell me now a reason WHY we - the people who know how to code and know how to add stuff - should release all these things.
Just for the Community? Tzzzzz.... witch Please.... -> You will see 10000 of Servers with the same poop...

Sorry but thats my oppinion...

And yeah - my english isn't good and now?! Atlast i don't write like this:
'How to add groups? Tell how to add?"
or
'Group can be done or can do you?'
*Read the Help section then you know what i mean.....*

I've been reading your comments since I installed the warz community. I'm exhausted from reading your nonsense. Only disrespect to all users.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've been reading your comments since I installed the warz community. I'm exhausted from reading your nonsense. Only disrespect to all users.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;)

Wait - my text makes no sense?
Okay i write in short words:
1. I do not share anything because people won't learn how to code - just a few but i help them via skype.
2. I do not share anything because i care the work from other Servers and won't release stuff that anyone else have too.
3. Go to School and learn to read/understand things x.x

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait - my text makes no sense?
Okay i write in short words:
1. I do not share anything because people won't learn how to code - just a few but i help them via skype.
2. I do not share anything because i care the work from other Servers and won't release stuff that anyone else have too.
3. Go to School and learn to read/understand things x.x

iKasu, just please be quiet, you are nothing but a drama queen, you have no respect for people what so ever, you complain how you worked so hard, but as I said, release a game, combined, everyone combine what they made and make a beast game.

Don't comment on my thread please because then you attract un wanted attention to me. I really don't wan't that

Master Summoner
Reaction score
He is actually right. And I know someone that supports me and my decision: folkz. He found out new stuff to be added, and whenever I needed help with something I always asked folkz like this "hey folkz can you help me doing this this and this? i got this done but it didnt work do you have any idea of what it can be?", meaning I tried something first and then asked for his oppinion on how to get that thing working. And I support iKasu when he says he wont release groups because he wants every server to be "unique" on their own way.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
iKasu, just please be quiet, you are nothing but a drama queen, you have no respect for people what so ever, you complain how you worked so hard, but as I said, release a game, combined, everyone combine what they made and make a beast game.

Don't comment on my thread please because then you attract un wanted attention to me. I really don't wan't that
I'm allowed to post whereever i want ...
Why should i respect Kids who cry for "Release this and this pls because i don't know how to code"?
And do you really think if everyone is sharing his stuff then someone will create a beast Server? Uhm dude -> Every server
would be the same..... -> 0815. The only things that makes every server unique are 2 things: GFX & the People who host them.

Atlast a few people understand what i mean - thanks JonnyTruant =)

Reaction score
Why should i respect Kids who cry for "Release this and this pls because i don't know how to code"?
And do you really think if everyone is sharing his stuff then someone will create a beast Server? Uhm dude -> Every server
would be the same..... -> 0815. The only things that makes every server unique are 2 things: GFX & the People who host them.

You're allowed to post what you want within reason. Instigating conflict is an easy way to get banned.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you kidding me, you must be joking, iKasu,

iKasu, you think I wan't you too release the code you have worked on, let alone have JonnyTruant here, follow you around and call you a king? Keep your damn code! Didn't wan't it, no one needs to see it, just release a game, like everyone else, hide your damn source code. For gods sake man, have some dignity, you just walk on everyone who opposes you, you treat everyone like crap.
I get tired of hearing one person mention iKasu, every time, I just wanna see the end of it.

It's not like I don't like you, it just got old about your fight with DNC.

Like Dan said, instigating conflict is a easy way to get banned, and I'm requesting this thread get locked.

I'm gonna say this once to everyone now, I wan't there to be peace now, just questions. No more fights, no more iKasu mentioning. No more poop like that.

I'm done.

Let's keep to the section, and ask questions, like we were born too, not argue.

Dan, or any mod, lock this thread and keep it as a reminder to all to maintain peace.

My wish and gift to iKasu and people, is peace.

He is actually right. And I know someone that supports me and my decision: folkz. He found out new stuff to be added, and whenever I needed help with something I always asked folkz like this "hey folkz can you help me doing this this and this? i got this done but it didnt work do you have any idea of what it can be?", meaning I tried something first and then asked for his oppinion on how to get that thing working. And I support iKasu when he says he wont release groups because he wants every server to be "unique" on their own way.

You.

Every thread is the same with you, go follow your own path.

I don't mean release his damn code, make a game.

Put those damn fingers to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back