Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wrong move more enemy [ZRemake: Nwo]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My ZRemake game page turned off...
Do not share any infestation: survivor stories TAG!

Adnan DatLife - Wrong move more enemy [ZRemake: Nwo] - RaGEZONE Forums

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
just stop working with infestation stuff or begin work in stealth mode without Infestation Community so NewZ won't have priority to close your fanpage

I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
well... i already decided to make a account on VK just for that reason

+ thumblr ( as wierd it sounds it has potential for some stuff related to emus )

and VK seems to be safest place... and believe me or not, there are non-russian people there with accounts aswell

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Then don't create private server like "AWarZ" "BWarZ" "CWarZ" just change name it... every emulator of infestation/warz name is same like "Z" end of game name ^^

I am sorry for my English, maybe someone can understand ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No matter the name.. My Infection:Complete Survival still banned (Dont have Z and infestation or other)
Fredakid scared to other emus Hers is a crap because everybody knows :)
Yeahh i protect my "ShitZ" play my game ..Dont play better or other emus ..Play my "ShitZ" Yeahh
These children are entitled to but it will not be long

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then don't create private server like "AWarZ" "BWarZ" "CWarZ" just change name it... every emulator of infestation/warz name is same like "Z" end of game name ^^

I am sorry for my English, maybe someone can understand ^^

you really dont think you can get away from copyright with changing emulator name
did you ?

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
the game name have nothing to be with the game copyright contents or the marketing ads if you use anything about warz/infestation or posting something about the game related with ISS or WarZ notices, weapon names/items, Publishing your server on ragezone etc... you'll join in SEO and NewZ Staff will be able to find you more easy to close your fanpage

so you can name your server as: ofgdoifng Apocalipsys
but if you use anything of warz/iss in your fanpage now you know what can happens
well aswell some newz members is walking around here picking up some good codes to set in their server idk the name svena or idk

Last edited:
I can do it!, i guess...
Reaction score
the game name have nothing to be with the game copyright contents or the marketing ads if you use anything about warz/infestation or posting something about the game related with ISS or WarZ notices, weapon names/items, Publishing your server on ragezone etc... you'll join in SEO and NewZ Staff will be able to find you more easy to close your fanpage

so you can name your server as: ofgdoifng Apocalipsys
but if you use anything of warz/iss in your fanpage now you know what can happens
well aswell some newz members is walking around here picking up some good codes to set in their server idk the name svena or idk

just
use
VK

lel...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, Exam: < Different name
< Different name

Cool

Using models , arts , engine and everything from eclipse/warz engine and if you change your name you dont have to be worried about copyright ?

I think u dont have any information about copyright and trying to look like " oh i know something " here

and one of games you give as example started using diffrent page 1.5 months ago because old one was CLOSED

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NewZ seems to have forgot where they orginiate from aswell , bruh.. you take codes from this forum etc. yet you constantly try to fk people over here etc. Chill out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Website? you mean FB is "your" website?
With website he means website. Whats so hard to understand?

Just take a look yourself to see how sad it actually is. They literally copied the entire website from us:

Theirs:

Ours (for like a year now):

Now, stop crying about me DMCA'ing pages and websites when all people do is copy OUR poop blatanly.
Let this be a final warning. Stop stealing poop from others.
Oh, actually saw you guys already made a new facebook page, how stupid are you?

Btw, others that read this and heared rumours. Just don't steal poop or interfear with newz.

I've been active in ragezone before newz and its just sad to see 99% of the things here get stolen.
I highly respect people who do their own thing and its just sad they always get ripped off.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are not working with these guys. We are working on something completely different than NewZ completely different approach , yet you have still taken down our FB , that is what im talking about.

If they stole something blatantly then yeah sure , but we did not steal anything , nor we didnt give credit for it.

We didnt create new FB page. I think you mistake us with them.

Last edited:
Back